View Single Post
Old 28 May 2015, 18:23   #11
TenLeftFingers

Well, I've ordered sheets of A4 labels that will need to be cut out as I couldn't find what I wanted without paying way more than I wanted.

These guys are based in the UK and 20 sheets (which will yield 120 labels) cost me about 4 euro, so 3.something GBP.

Next, I'm going to take images (some that have been linked here already, thanks kriz, Sandro, s2325) and make a few of my own and insert them into a template. But as funds are uncertain at the moment, rather than blasting my way through several ink cartridges, I'm going to use the Gimp editors edge detect filter to basically give me an outline of the image that I will colour in myself with colouring pencils. I've been looking forward to an art project

I've made a template that prints to exactly the right size (attached in case anyone is interested) with images just thrown in, not yet adjusted correctly to suit the label. But I've also added the 'GIMP'd' version which has the colour and filling removed so you can give the kids something to do when they get home from school
Attached Files
File Type: zip Floppy Label templates.zip (22 Bytes, 158 views)

Page generated in 0.05057 seconds with 10 queries