View Single Post
Old 30 April 2015, 12:39   #10
I was going to make a topic about this but I see you lovely folks have already made one for us, thank you!

Iím Kerry, and Iíve been sent forth like some sort of gaming valkyrie from the magnificent Read Only Memory Towers to make sure as many gamers of excellent taste know about our upcoming The Bitmap Brothers: Universe book as is humanly possible before the Kickstarter ends on the 11th of May.

So for that reason I've popped on over to set your hearts on fire with the promise of glorious and exclusive Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe concept art as well as tantalise your wallets at the thought of being able to read all about the cancelled The Chaos Engine 3D. Please make sure you head on over to our Kickstarter page here and back our book!

Worried the project will vanish without a trace or that you'll end up with a book that uses paper not fit for hamster bedding? Then you might be pleased to hear that our last book, SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis: Collected Works has been described as "The best coffee table book of all time..." and "...a comprehensive (and beautifully designed) history of the Mega Drive"; and that's by people who know what they're talking about too!

Page generated in 0.08749 seconds with 9 queries