View Single Post
Old 22 April 2015, 18:48   #1
Overdoc
Commodore Collector

best way transferring a real A-1200 hd to WinUAE ?

Hey Amiga girls and guys,

I haven't been that active in the Amiga scene over the last years, so I please forgive me if this has been asked a hundreds of times before:

I would like to know the best/easiest/fastest way to transfer my real Amiga 1200 setup (4GB CF-card with WB 3.0 and WHDLoad installed) to WinUAE on the PC ?

Reason is that I would like to play some old dungeouncrawler games together with a friend via teamviewer
(one is playing, while the other one is drawing the maps, hehe)

Is there perhaps some easy PC tool to create a .HDF image or something from my CF-card ?
Or a converter, that can read Amiga filesystem from the CF-card, and transfer all files to a standard Windows folder, which I can then include in WinUAE ?

I remember at least there was one tool that allowed to read the files inside a HDF image on the PC (it also allowed to read Amiga files inside ADFs, btw.), so I hope there would be something available to read the CF-card directly ?

I really don't want to go thru all that tedious setting up of WB, WHDLoad, etc. on the PC again, when I already have everything ready on my real Amiga.

Thanks for all your help!
AdSense AdSense  

Page generated in 0.06658 seconds with 9 queries