- Their Wifi is broken so you have to toggle Wifi all the time cos it won't switch to 4G when it breaks.
- IOS 7 broke push notifications completely. Not a biggie!!
- IOS 7/8 made everything look like flat Windows 8 crap, taking Apple from previously a developer of nice looking UIs to a company that doesn't know the first thing about UI design
- with every OS update the phone got more and more like molasses
- some phones brick by updating the OS. Not a biggie!!
- pathetic 2001 earphones with joke sound quality
- Apple completely messed up their account handling with ICloud and App Store
- When you've sorted the accounts, you get incessant popups asking password. It can't even remember it for 5 minutes.
- just plug it in, drag your music and movies to the folder window that pops up.
- not a single problem for 2 years. I'm not kidding.
The stability factor is pure fantasy. I'm glad I switched, I have a trouble-free phone now. I don't even have to think about it, it just works.