View Single Post
Old 20 March 2015, 03:04   #74
2 contact me: email only!

Originally Posted by dreamkatcha View Post
Look what popped up in my RSS feed today...

Retro Domination Podcast Episode 63 - The Amiga Years

Mar 19th 2015, 02:58, by retrodomination, Retro Domination
Welcome to Episode 63 of the Retro Domination Podcast, on the show we have special guests Anthony and Nicola Caulfield from Bedrooms to Billions fame promoting their new Kickstarter campaign, Amiga Years and we at RD are salivating at the mouth!! Names like, Jon Hare & Stoo Cambridge from Sensible Software, Bitmap Brothers, Mike Montgomery and Dan Malone, Peter Molyneux and many more have signed on to the documentary. They have reached their initial goal, now help them get to their stretch goals. This is any Commodore Fanís dream. Sit back, relax and listen to the smooth dulcet tones of Daz and Matt.
You would have to hope that the Caulfield's research for the Amiga documentary is more thorough than what was said in that interview. To say that both Another World and Flashback were made by "small teams" is hardly correct. Another World was basically a one-man show, and Flashback had more than a dozen people just on the Amiga version, and I believe the full team is upwards of 20 people. What is their definition of small?
Page generated in 0.05531 seconds with 9 queries