View Single Post
Old 07 March 2015, 12:58   #17
DamienD
Global Moderator

Alrighty, re-upload complete!!! (without "Nightmare Busters")

This package has been tested quite thoroughly; the only thing I can image that may go wrong would be due to operating system language.

Saying this though, with "Windows 7" onwards I believe a user's "Desktop" folder is predominantly going to be "C:\Users\{username}\Desktop" where as with "Windows XP" it would change sometimes with different languages e.g:

Code:
German: 
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Desktop 

Hungarian: 
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Asztal

Swedish: 
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Skrivbord
If you have don't have English as your operating system language and your "Desktop" folder isn't "C:\Users\{username}\Desktop" please let me know specifying what it's named. I can amend the setup files to suit and upload a very small patch (100KB roughly).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ransom1122 View Post
Does that mean you have to remove the images in case you get sued as well?
Didn't create game / title screenshots for this game due to "LusSpace" using encrytped ".PNG" files. I couldn't work out what program created these unfortunately so my normal screenshots wouldn't load...

If anybody knows the answer to the above for reference that would be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ransom1122 View Post
A simple Google search of nightmare busters reveals many download pages and even an online play of the game.
Oh I'm sure that "Nightmare Busters" is easily found / downloaded. There's nothing stopping anyone from adding into this DVD themselves for personal use (see the "Read-Me" for instructions on how to add ROMS to the package / re-create the .ISO).

I just wont include it in my package.

Page generated in 0.05123 seconds with 9 queries