View Single Post
Old 23 February 2015, 00:46   #1

Thumbs up First meet up in Southampton - March 25th

Hi all
I've just put the seal on the event to host the first South Coast Amiga Rendezvous. (I was going to call it South coast Amiga Meet but SCAM sounded a bit, well, scammy

I've had the help of the wonderful Southampton Maker/hackerspace So Make It in getting this going. They have just moved into an amazing new large premises which can accomodate plenty of people and their miggies if they desire. Since seeing some pictures of the lincs group meet a few months ago, I was lamenting the lack of anything going on in the south central (UK) area, and it occurred to me... one needs to happen so JFDI! So I did

So if you are in striking distance of Southampton and can make it along on Wednesday 25th March, we'd love to see you!

Details and (free) tickets are on Eventbrite and while it's not necessary to have one, it will help us know what to expect numbers wise, both people and amiga numbers wise. (The event page is going to be listed in various non-amiga specific places so it does read as if not aimed at long time amiga enthusiasts)
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05588 seconds with 9 queries