View Single Post
Old 21 February 2015, 23:34   #1
Flash951

Any game better on C64 than Amiga?

In my opinion there are a few:

The Last Ninja 2
A masterpiece on the C64 with really moody music. The Amiga version was maybe technical better in graphics, but in my opinion had a more cartoonish feel, that made me stop playing it after 5 minutes. But it could be, I had higher expectations to the Amiga, and that's why I didn't bother.

Armalyte
A masterpiece on the C64 with sprite multiplexers etc. The Amiga version got technically better graphics, but I think the C64 version was less "cartoonish" and much more fun to play, and still is today. A remake for PC is made with great respect to the original C64 version, worth a look.

Defender of the Crown
The original Amiga version was released before finished a year before do to financial problems or something like that, the C64 version got more functions that makes it more playable, my personal opinion. There is a 1994 CD32 version Defender of the Crown II, published by Commodore just before the bankruptcy, worth a look, for those who haven't. It got AGA graphics, speech recordings and specially composed audio track music.

Anyone else has thoughts?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	commodore_game_room-a1200.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	289.9 KB
ID:	43325  

Last edited by Flash951; 21 February 2015 at 23:41.
AdSense AdSense  

Page generated in 0.06711 seconds with 10 queries