View Single Post
Old 20 February 2015, 00:50   #82
Posts: n/a
Tried the recent beta for testing my forthcoming ocs amiga demo, and glad that I did. One of the parts (twist scroll, that changes 15 palette colors and bitmap offsets per line) worked fine in winuae 3.0 but caused corruption on the new winuae. I fixed this by having a starting x offset on the copper to $d1 (instead of $d9) 15 colors get written from the copper from this position and then 4 lowords for the bitplane pointers (in a 288x186) screen. I guess to make sure I could have adjusted the pointers at a more safe place inbetween the color writes.

I should get a real amiga at some point as well :-)
Page generated in 0.08370 seconds with 9 queries