View Single Post
Old 31 January 2015, 22:48   #6
jonssonj
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Bjärred
Posts: 20
Hello!

I succeeded to solve the whole CD thingy now, with uaescsi.device, CacheCDFS from OS3.9. I had to lower the stacksize on CD0 to 10000 besides lowering the max transfer rate to 10000. I also had to open up the CacheCDFS Prefs program and disable SCSI direct.

Anyway, when I tested the WinUAE "CDFS automount CD/DVD drives" I disabled the uaescsi.device and I removed the cd0 dosdriver in the OS, I could browse the files on the cd just fine, but the cd should show up as "Cubic IDE" and not as "BADFILESYSTEM".

If you want me to, I can see if I get the same error again in a newly created WinUAE configuration and installation of the OS.

BR
Jörgen

Last edited by jonssonj; 31 January 2015 at 23:52. Reason: Forgot one sentence!
jonssonj is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.04851 seconds with 9 queries