English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (http://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   News (http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   A/NES PRO v1.20 released (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=91381)

oRBIT 18 March 2018 18:53

A/NES PRO v1.20 released
 
A/NES PRO is a NES 8-bit emulator for (very powerful) 68k Amigas. This version adds a few minor optimizations to both CPU and PPU-core.
Download here:
http://nes.goondocks.se

honx 18 March 2018 20:55

i wanted to give it a try, but it runs way too fast on winuae.
and it also does not like super mario 3 rom file...

-Acid- 18 March 2018 22:33

release date on your website says 2017 when it's 2018 !

idrougge 19 March 2018 00:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by honx (Post 1228100)
i wanted to give it a try, but it runs way too fast on winuae.
and it also does not like super mario 3 rom file...

Doesn't WinUAE run on Windows? Aren't there NES emulator for Windows anymore?

fgh 19 March 2018 07:24

Cool. How is the game compatibility - Are most of the top games running ok?

honx 19 March 2018 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by idrougge (Post 1228182)
Doesn't WinUAE run on Windows? Aren't there NES emulator for Windows anymore?

of course, but i would prefer running in amiga environment as amiga is my home! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by fgh (Post 1228213)
Cool. How is the game compatibility - Are most of the top games running ok?

at least super mario bros. 3 rom which i have, does NOT work.
super mario bros. 1 and 2 do work but too fast within winuae.
haven't tested anyhing further...

powrslave 03 April 2018 02:59

Runs about .5 fps on A1200 030 40 so don't even try it unless you have a fast machine as stated in the readme


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Page generated in 0.03857 seconds with 10 queries