English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   request.Demos (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Wanted >> Amiga Virus Free PD Collection & Fred Fish Collection (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=17976)

Kitty 30 March 2005 07:43

Wanted >> Amiga Virus Free PD Collection & Fred Fish Collection

Hi looking for the 'Virus Free PD' Collection if anyone can help please?
Also a link to download the complete 'Fred Fish' Collection both of these requests I wish for ADF format if possible many thanks Kitty :help :D

woody57 30 March 2005 08:16

Coo a HUGE ONE

Erm have you already checked out the files at BTTR site [ back to the roots] most of the links in here are refered to official authored games via WHD load updates and archives .

Its not like your first request as a new member is a small one eiether [ in ADF too your No dummy ;) ]

Hope someone else can fill your request for the Fred fish collection but have you not already tried a search or two via google ? :p

Kitty 30 March 2005 08:33

Kittys Request ^_^

Yeah sorry about that! maybe I should have started small lol
I thought I would post here first before searching the archives of google and such as I was told this forum was the best :D I will try BTTR as i know of this website and have visited there a few times although I find its very time consuming looking through all there offers one by one .. I was hoping maybe someone might have an ftp where I could select all and save, maybe Im asking to much too soon!
Well as far as my views on this forum I think its very nice and I will be here for some time :D

wlcina 30 March 2005 08:37

dc++ is a very big shit I think. Everybody is disconnecting / sharing a fakes / using limiters etc. Do you have private hub ? Or public one ?

P.S. Also a private dc hub could be a great idea. For latest whdload updates / amiga archives etc.

woody57 30 March 2005 08:40

Actually Kitty you follow in the footsteps of another recent female member Pink who adding our total to 5 [ that doesnt mean they all post at once ;)]

Trawling through long lists may nOt be your favorite pastime but my gues is you want to use them via EMU [emulation] and since you've just given a chatty ASL[age ,sex ,location] call , you will proberly now be flooded with helpful offers [ or NOT so useful offfers as the case may be :lol ]

Have an enjoyable stay with us

Kitty 30 March 2005 08:41

Kittys Hub

Well its public but a very small hub only about 70 users most of the time and pretty much hidden away unlike the popular xbox and ps2 hubs I was actually thinking of making it private soon due to leechers and timewasters and limiters as you described ...
Kitty :)

Old post hub isnt about anymore, sorry guys.

wlcina 30 March 2005 08:56

may I help you with something, do you have a boyfriend ? :-D

Btw: If your hub goes to private state, let me know, I can join and share amiga things I have (about 40 gigs)

woody57 30 March 2005 09:15

Your getting scarey again Wlcina is it time to call the " doctor" to get your special coat out again ? :lol

http://premium1.uploadit.org/woodshed57//vtbear_wclina

Well of course I know your just trying to help the lady ;)

keropi 30 March 2005 09:23

???
stop the madness...
this is not a morron-board....

wlcina 30 March 2005 09:25

And dont forget, Keropis second name is Casanova ;-)

Kitty 30 March 2005 09:42

Lmao!!!

kittyland.no-ip.com:999 (old post hub is no more) its a great hub and all are welcome :D
Now back to the topic! looking for fred fish complete collection and also virus free pd collection thanks guys ;)

wlcina 30 March 2005 09:54

strange, ttl expired in transit, when trying to connect :-/

Fred the Fop 30 March 2005 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by keropi
???
stop the madness...
this is not a morron-board....

Yes it is, I'm here, ain't I?

Kitty 30 March 2005 10:21

Fred ;)

Yeah Fred the Duck is in my hub as we speak in realtime .. er .. well sorta!

Fred the Fop 30 March 2005 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty
Yeah Fred the Duck is in my hub as we speak in realtime .. er .. well sorta! lmfao!! :laughing

I am a well known legend , legendarily retarded. :D

redblade 30 March 2005 10:37

lets see how much of a geek chick you really are?

Do you own a A4000/060 with a GFX card? :), I'm pretty sure that will get the guys attentions, even more so if you can do whdload patches :)

Kitty 30 March 2005 11:22

Kittys experience in Amiga >>>

At this very moment in time I am only running Amiga though emulation, ie: Amiga in a box/winuae although I have once owned an Amiga 4000 standard, Amiga 1200 and cdrom and also a trusty old Amiga 500[my first Amiga sniff :crying] Emulation is great but as everybody knows theres nothing like the clicking noise of the Amiga disk drive :laughing
I find that WinUAE runs pretty good on my AMD 64 3200/geforce 7600GS setup!! more than enough boost to run Amiga emulation perfectly me thinks heheh..:evilgrin
I am looking to purchase an Amiga Tower system which I have been scanning ebay frequently looking for that one off bargain system.

keropi 30 March 2005 13:28

u maintain a hub with xbox/dc/psx isos?
It is getting harder to believe u are a girl... you also ascii....
btw, I have PC GENJIN for ps2 , search on TLF servers to get it

Kitty 30 March 2005 17:13

Girls can be knowledgable too cant they?

Girls can be knowledgable too cant they? Just because I know as much as you about games and stuff shouldnt be any reason to doubt me lol!!
I work as a network engineer in a company called 3com Im sure you have heard of that name. I work with pc's all day and my b/f is into computers also my father is heavly into retrogaming so I pretty much cant get away from computers and have learned to love and appreciate them :D
I take it you have been in my hub as this is probaly the only way you knew I was searching for pc genjin for PS2! Many thanks by the way
Everybody on this forum has been very nice to me so far :)

KombatSanta 30 March 2005 17:28

Cool, I'm adding the hub to my favorites list :great