English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   News (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   New PPaint.com Now Online! (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=76016)

amigakit.com 01 December 2014 21:20

New PPaint.com Now Online!

The new official website of PPaint for the Amiga is now online: www.ppaint.com

This website provides a digital download payment page for the latest Classic AmigaOS 3 version of PPaint 7.3 for users who do not have access to AMIStore App Store.

It also hosts the latest information on developments, screen shots about Personal Paint. In the near future, update information and support pages will be added.

Note that existing AMIStore users who have purchased PPaint 7.3 OS4 version should use the app store to download the OS3 version for a cross platform special price (excludes gift purchases for others).

www.ppaint.com

Retrofan 01 December 2014 21:36

Personal Paint 7.3 looks very very cool :cool.
I like the transparent dithered option, it will be helpfull making images for icons.

I've sent you a PM.

dlfrsilver 01 December 2014 23:57

the old version 7.1c is available to download freely :)

BarryB 02 December 2014 00:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlfrsilver (Post 989524)
the old version 7.1c is available to download freely :)

I know, and all the shit some people kicked up about it :D

Reido 02 December 2014 11:01

Bought this. I'll happily support any positive developments and this is certainly one.

amigakit.com 02 December 2014 13:43

@Reido

Thank you for your support - we are working on 7.31 at the moment so expect updates soon.

bubbob42 02 December 2014 19:51

I'll post again what I wrote into the AEon-thread since it fits better in here:

" I bought the new PPaint and tinkered a bit with it. The new toolbar is nice and makes drawing in very high res possible. The second row of brushes has wrong colors in the toolbar and is invisible. Could be fixed easily.

But what is "full Workbench integration" supposed to be? The lack of updated documentation (still at 7.1) does not help here. :)"

Retrofan 06 December 2014 15:34

"amigakit.com has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

I like to see you so busy ;).

FOL 06 December 2014 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retrofan (Post 990415)
"amigakit.com has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

I like to see you so busy ;).

Ill give him a nudge.

Retrofan 06 December 2014 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by FOL (Post 990428)
Ill give him a nudge.

Thanks, but LOL, now it is You :D :

"FOL has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

bubbob42 06 December 2014 20:49

Got too many bugreports, eh? :D

FOL 06 December 2014 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retrofan (Post 990451)
Thanks, but LOL, now it is You :D :

"FOL has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Try now, was away trying to sort AIAB site.

Zapotek 08 January 2015 08:38

Anyone know how long it takes for A-EON to confirm payment and send the download link?

I bought the digital download 25.12.14. On Tuesday this week I sent a request using the contact form on ppaint.com. Still no reply and their email is on my safe sender list.

:help

FOL 08 January 2015 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zapotek (Post 995923)
Anyone know how long it takes for A-EON to confirm payment and send the download link?

I bought the digital download 25.12.14. On Tuesday this week I sent a request using the contact form on ppaint.com. Still no reply and their email is on my safe sender list.

:help

Pm me with your payment details and I will pass it on to AEON.

Zapotek 08 January 2015 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by FOL (Post 995957)

PM sent

rockape 08 January 2015 14:41

Ref the latest Classic AmigaOS 3 version of PPaint 7.3

Hi,

My Son bought me the latest Classic AmigaOS 3 version of PPaint 7.3 installed on a 4 Gig CF Card for Christmas from Amigakit.

Many thanks Amigakit :)

I still need to install the CF Card, but will put it into an A1200/BlizzardMkIV system, test it out and report back.

Regards, Michael

aka rockape

Zapotek 08 January 2015 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by FOL (Post 995957)

I received the login details and are able to download the application now.

Thanks!

:)

amigakit.com 08 January 2015 21:34

@Zapotek

There's a new version to download - released a few minutes ago :)

@rockape

Please pmail me with the order number and I will register you for the free updates for PPaint.