English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   request.Other (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   LSD Grapevine#15 Disk#4 Wanted (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=45328)

DH 09 June 2009 21:01

LSD Grapevine#15 Disk#4 Wanted

Tosec have only got the 3 disks :crying and I want all for of them ;)

Does anybody have that 4th disk :)

EDIT: You guys probably think I'm nuts but there was a 4th disk, I'm telling you. Just ask and I'll explain ;)

EDIT2: This is probably going to be one of the toughest requests I've ever made. There was not that many of the 4th disk passed around so I may be asking for the impossible but it's worth a try :)

prowler 09 June 2009 22:05

Only three disks listed here, mate. :sad
http://www.exotica.org.uk/mirrors/am...r_one/gv15.htm
(though I haven't tried downloading it).

Rabbit80 09 June 2009 22:10

In my torrentz there are 6 versions but only 3 disks in each :(

StingRay 09 June 2009 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonHellraiser (Post 557957)
EDIT: You guys probably think I'm nuts but there was a 4th disk, I'm telling you. Just ask and I'll explain ;)

Sure about that? From the mag:

Quote:

Welcome to another issue of Grapevine magazine, as always on three (count them!) disks.

DH 09 June 2009 22:34

Although the diskmag was distributed on three disks, you needed the 4th disk to view the contents of the secret menu, I believe :confused

Here's a screenshot of the requester asking for the 4th disk ;)

StingRay 09 June 2009 22:37

Well, doesn't really count as proof for me. Can be a forgotten hidden part that was planned but never realised but still the disk requester is there. Can also be just a lousy joke. I'm not convinced at all that there ever was a real 4th disk. ;)

DH 09 June 2009 22:41

Well, on one of the disks, I'm yet to find which one again :rolleyes, it tells you something about the 4th disk which you can only obtain from one of the scene party's. I have been able to look at all the know secret menus (#8 - #18) except this one 'cause I need the 4th disk.

prowler 09 June 2009 22:48

@DH:
Do your disks have the same checksums as the TOSEC disks and those at Ami Sector One?

DH 09 June 2009 22:50

They are the TOSEC disks ;)

DH 09 June 2009 23:24

@StingRay
Well I found the article and read it this time (I wasn't searching for this at the time so I didn't pay much attention to it) I must of got two different articles mixed up with my earlier explanation in my post #7 :rolleyes

No 4th Disk, Secret menu reveals a secret message, if you know how to read it :D

it says 'Its a joke you havent fallen for it have you there is no disk four'

Now, who wants to know how to find the secret menu and how to read the secret menu's secret message 'cause I think it's a secret :D

I feel such a tit now :rolleyes

Edit: @any mod, rename the title to something more appropriate please. Thanks in advance ;)

prowler 09 June 2009 23:30

Come on, DH, spill the beans! (Please, mate?) :nervous

I've gone and downloaded the set now because I was curious. :p

DH 09 June 2009 23:32

When the main menu comes up, press ESC and type in 'secretmenu' and hit enter. Now let's see if you can decipher the secret message :D

prowler 09 June 2009 23:34

Thanks! :great I'll let you know... :)

DH 09 June 2009 23:39

I sit tapping my fingers wondering to myself, how many others are downloading LSD Grapevine #15 disk 1-3 right now and are currently trying this at home :D

prowler 10 June 2009 00:04

Well, this thread's had 98 views so far... :)

BippyM 10 June 2009 00:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonHellraiser (Post 558014)

Edit: @any mod, rename the title to something more appropriate please. Thanks in advance ;)

Done :cheese

DH 10 June 2009 00:14

And probably many more to come ;)

Thing is with this secret part, there was some cool contents on it that I would of loved to have read :rolleyes Of course it was completely different from there other secret parts and, maybe, I should of guessed.

Still, it was enormous fun reading the other stuff and then trying to find disk4, talk about googling :crazy

DH 10 June 2009 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by bippym (Post 558029)
Done :cheese

Well thank you very much bippy, I feel so much better now it has an appropriate title, NOT!

prowler 10 June 2009 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonHellraiser (Post 558031)
Well thank you very much bippy, I feel so much better now it has an appropriate title, NOT!

:laughing

StingRay 10 June 2009 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonHellraiser (Post 558014)
@StingRay
Well I found the article and read it this time (I wasn't searching for this at the time so I didn't pay much attention to it) I must of got two different articles mixed up with my earlier explanation in my post #7 :rolleyes

No 4th Disk, Secret menu reveals a secret message, if you know how to read it :D

it says 'Its a joke you havent fallen for it have you there is no disk four'

I should quit my current job and start working as clairvoyant. :D :lol