English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (http://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   Amiga scene (http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   8-Bit Jungle Music Disk - RELEASED!!! (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=60977)

h0ffman 11 September 2011 18:03

8-Bit Jungle Music Disk - RELEASED!!!

So it's done, finished, released :) Taken nearly a year to finally pull it all together but well happy with the results. Special thanks to PMC, Stingray and everyone in coders forum for the help, advice etc. I'd never have finished it without you guys!

Minimum spec is OCS/ECS, a floppy drive and 1 meg chip ram. Loads of hidden goodies ;)

Here the link....

http://pouet.net/prod.php?which=57727

r0ber7 11 September 2011 18:18

Listening... awesome work there man. I only hope my mods will one day be as nice as this! You can really hear there's a year's work in this. :bowdown

Galahad/FLT 11 September 2011 18:21

Ian, i'd do two separate versions mate, one with just ADFS, and the other with the entire package

Galahad/FLT 11 September 2011 18:39

Yes, I did investigate the disks!!!! hahaha :)

SECRET PART SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!

Hold down Right Mouse Button when loading disk one

Insert Disk 3 and boot from that instead of Disk 1

WayneK 11 September 2011 18:44

Congrats on finishing it all, I liked the scope(s) (and I see you did too, since you used them in all your hidden parts :) ), and everything fit together well.
I would definitely have preferred not to download 70mb of crap just to get to the 3 ADFs I wanted to see tho... :)

h0ffman 11 September 2011 20:51

@WayneK I here what your saying, but the research I did suggested a fair bunch of people would like it on their iPods, so mastered a recording of it.

@Galahad - there's more than that!... actually, why don't you do a WHDLoad slave for it ;)

Galahad/FLT 11 September 2011 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by h0ffman (Post 776520)
@WayneK I here what your saying, but the research I did suggested a fair bunch of people would like it on their iPods, so mastered a recording of it.

@Galahad - there's more than that!... actually, why don't you do a WHDLoad slave for it ;)

Yeah I suppose I could ;)

BuZz 11 September 2011 23:09

awesome stuff and great to finally meet you. still not had a chance to run it on my a500, but ill check it out tomorrow. your live act was also f*cking awesome. cheers! now im going to sleep :)

XDelusion 11 September 2011 23:17

Cool, can't wait to check them out! Thankx! :)

s2325 12 September 2011 00:05

ADFs in the Zone.

mihcael 12 September 2011 09:50

Love it all!

Especially love the sample from the television demo, sub-perb!

Greyfox 12 September 2011 14:50

if this came second :nuts..what the hell came first..as this was pure drum and Bass genius :bowdown

Amazing work!

BuZz 12 September 2011 14:55

The winning demo was a 16k zx spectrum demo that was certainly technically impressive, but I voted top points for the musicdisk as Justin Beeper had made my ears start to bleed ;-) - unfortunately, during the compo, only part of the first tune on the music disk was played. I was disappointed we didn't get to hear some more of the tracks.

cosmicfrog 12 September 2011 15:22

nice music :)

h0ffman 13 September 2011 09:17

@Galahad: Stingray's just reminded me that he's already done a WHDLoad slave for this. He's just mapping in the hidden parts and should be releasing it soon.

StingRay 13 September 2011 23:01

WHDLoad patch can now be found on the official WHDLoad site. Full sources (WHDLoad slave + RawDIC imager) are included as usual.

Amiten 14 September 2011 00:21

8 Bit jungle

Hi, all

Hoffman Congratulations for the incredible work in this 8-bit jungle, it really very good :crazy, pure old skool jungle, thanks for sharing.

Regards
Amiten

pmc 14 September 2011 08:26

Abosultely fantastic work on this h0ffman! :bowdown

I know how hard and long you stuck at it to get it finished and released and I am *absolutely gutted* that I couldn't attend Sunrise to see it get released due to, as already mentioned, being stuck in Slough for work *all* weekend - I'm still here in fact and probably will be for a couple of weeks. :(

Still, no more of my moaning - congrats on your second place finish and I'm looking forward to any new stuff you might have in the pipeline too. :great

Retro1234 14 September 2011 15:18

Very good - Did you ever do any white labels or anything?

daxb 14 September 2011 17:20

Is there a pre-installed version out (without mp3, ...)?