English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   request.Old Rare Games (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Uploaded a few more WHDLoad cracked installs (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=3396)

tomcat666 20 February 2002 10:50

Uploaded a few more WHDLoad cracked installs

I have upped a few more of my WHDLoad installs of cracked games (the ones not available as originals) to the zone...
I will upload the rest later this week.

Anyway, I wonder if any of the following games are available as HD versions (any kind) ?

Air Support
Allo Allo
Antago
Bad Company
California Games I & II
Chrono Quest I & II
Death Trap
Highway Patrol II
Impossible Mission II
Kennedy Approach
King of Chicago
King of Thieves
Mickey Mouse
Mission Elevator
Motorbike Madness
North Sea Inferno
Overlander
Phantasm
Quasar Wars
Rotator (not the PD one)
Treasure Trap
Winter Games
World Games

Twistin'Ghost 20 February 2002 13:05

I'll leave this one for the HD gurus. But I did want to thank you for all of the uploads.

Galahad/FLT 20 February 2002 19:24

Me personally

I am doing:

Chronoquest II (AKA Explora II)
Death Trap (if I can get a working image!)

I would also love to do Treasure Trap if anyone has the original.

Codetapper 20 February 2002 20:58

Re: Uploaded a few more WHDLoad cracked installs

Quote:

Originally posted by tomcat666
Anyway, I wonder if any of the following games are available as HD versions (any kind) ?

California Games I & II
Impossible Mission II
Mickey Mouse
Mission Elevator
Treasure Trap

California Games 1 I managed to partially install the game (using the really old Kickemu routines) about 1 year ago but only 2 events loaded and the other ones had corrupt graphics so I put that on hold.

Impossible Mission 2 is now complete and on the WHDLoad site (done by CFou - the new kickemu fixes the stack bugs in Manx C stuff)

I have done Mickey Mouse, but the files I ripped from the original have 3 checksum errors on 3 of the files - I haven't noticed any bugs yet in the game but surely on a higher level or something there will be a few graphic/sound glitches. I am getting the original supplier to reimage his disk from the rawdic disk ripper I did. Once I have the files I will release this game aswell. (The game is not the best though!) It will *not* work for the cracked version of the game as the Quartex crack has completely changed the disk layout and all the files.

Mission Elevator is being worked on by Kaervek (who isn't really active much) but if he doesn't release it as a whdload install, I'll see if he can send me the source and convert it to WHDLoad. His Amiga monitor is dead so his enthusiasm isn't the best at the moment.

Treasure Trap I have ripped all files but it's the same basic ugly disk routines as The Deep/Moonwalker and a few other games by that team which makes finding where the game is loading to to patch quite difficult. I can provide the current install to Galahad if he wants to finish it.

Galahad: I have some images of Death Trap aswell if you want them, hopefully the "broken" ones you mention are not the ones I possibly already gave you...

Twistin'Ghost 20 February 2002 21:53

Re: Me personally

Quote:

Originally posted by Galahad/FLT
I would also love to do Treasure Trap if anyone has the original.
I have an original I'd be glad to mail to you (since all of my Amigas are mucked up). Just PM me and I'll have it in the post yesterday.

Minuous 21 February 2002 02:51

Thanx tomcat666 for your uploads, be assured that they are greatly valued.

I don't unfortunately have HD-installs of any of the games you mentioned, although I will keep my eyes peeled of course.

Please keep 'em coming, and thanx again!

tomcat666 21 February 2002 07:20

Ok, I finished the upload today with all of the missing installs...
As you can see not all work perfectly on accelerated amigas (but they are still playable on my 030/50).
If/When I do new ones I will upload to the board. But next time it will be a proper .slave, not a hacked one - promise!

It is nice to see that those games are being worked on, especially Treasure Trap.

OK, I really need to thank YOU all for doing all those WHDLoad installs... without those the A1200 wouldn't be half as fun as it is now !

utri007 21 February 2002 08:24

Rally Championship AGA

Game is hd- installable, but it just doesn't work well.

It's nice lookin version of arcade game.

Is it possible to get somebody interested to make whdload version of it??

MethodGit 09 February 2005 15:03

I can't believe I missed out on these things. Anybody care to re-upload them if they still have 'em? :)