English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   MarketPlace (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   EAB Member ripped me off! PROOF! (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=55678)

Ionise 09 October 2010 19:13

EAB Member ripped me off! PROOF!

Hi guys i know a lot of you read the previous thread that mysteriously dissappeared but now i have proof that Jimbo ripped me off.

I am going to supply a link kindly supplied by another member in a previous thread that no longer exists that shows Jimbo claiming that i was emailing him already about a junk A1200.

Now what you need to pay attention to here is the date he posted this thread its the 6th

http://http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=9921

Now where the proof bit comes in is the parcel he sent which wasn't attempted to be delivered until the 7th

Jimbo kindly supplied the tracking number so we can all see for ourselves

Just go to the Parcel2Go site and select parcel tracking under DHL and enter this tracking number

JD0002267423097749

Now will you guys at least give me the time of day and realised i have been ripped off here.

Jimbo 09 October 2010 19:14

Because it was your intention to stuff me all along. All covered in last thread

Yawns

Nothing to see here, move on.

Ionise 09 October 2010 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbo (Post 707143)
Because it was your intention to stuff me all along. All covered in last thread

Yawns

Nothing to see here, move on.

Jimbo you've just been outed so own up people can see for themselves now so just own up.

Cloudane 09 October 2010 19:19

This again...
Equally you could've been emailing him before it arrived making false claims before it'd even turned up. Given that you already lied about it arriving this morning, I tend to think the same was happening on the 6th personally. I know which one I'd deal with *shrugs*

Ionise 09 October 2010 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloudane (Post 707148)
This again...
Equally you could've been emailing him before it arrived making false claims before it'd even turned up. Given that you already lied about it arriving this morning, I tend to think the same was happening on the 6th personally. I know which one I'd deal with *shrugs*

Duh he had a tracking number so why would i make false claims?

Why do you keep making excuses for this cheat and liar?

I give you proof and its still not enough.

Jimbo 09 October 2010 19:33

Correct, I got this abuse as soon as he had the tracking number (about 1 hour after you got the email) which carried on for a day before I blocked you. Of course on amibay I didn't want people knowing the full details and such, you have to be careful when saying what you are swapping with etc. I also never knew if you would really stoop that low. Maybe you were drinking again? But I know how low you really would stoop now.

This was all explained in last thread so not sure why you keep trolling?

This is the last time I have to defend myself against you. Everything has already been explained on my part. You can troll as much as you like

Enjoy your life.

Cloudane 09 October 2010 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ionise (Post 707149)
Duh he had a tracking number so why would i make false claims?

Why do you keep making excuses for this cheat and liar?

I give you proof and its still not enough.

You did make false claims, that it'd arrived this morning, before he posted the tracking number. Though now that the thread is deleted I'm sure you'll probably claim that you said nothing of the sort. I'm too new for loyalty either way but the history of both parties and the way the other thread went speaks for itself IMO

Just my 2p, take it or leave it, as I said in the other thread it's none of my/our business anyway but you decided to make it public presumably to get opinions.. So there's mine!

Ionise 09 October 2010 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbo (Post 707151)
Correct, I got this abuse as soon as he had the tracking number (about 1 hour after you got the email) which carried on for a day before I blocked you. Of course on amibay I didn't want people knowing the full details and such, you have to be careful when saying what you are swapping with etc. I also never knew if you would really stoop that low. Maybe you were drinking again? But I know how low you really would stoop now.

This was all explained in last thread so not sure why you keep trolling?

This is the last time I have to defend myself against you. Everything has already been explained on my part. You can troll as much as you like

Enjoy your life.

Jimbo i only got the tracking number from you in the last thread please show us these emails i sent you with the email headers to prove you aint making it up go on id love to see them you lying theif.

Zetr0 09 October 2010 19:39

@Ionise

I cannot take (nor can anyone) this trolling of a fellow member here - you might find this behavour acceptable on other boards - but NOT here.

you made your argument earlier in a thread that was deleted by the mods (and rightly so) yet even after this you persist in attempting to force your askewed viewpoint across.

There is no way on this plannet I could accept that Jimbo would willingly and maliciously treat you the way you claim. I can only conclude - as others have that you are indeed playing the victim. since your deliberate lie earlier I will say you are doing a better job of playing a fool.

Now enough of this crap - as no one is buying it.

Ionise 09 October 2010 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloudane (Post 707152)
You did make false claims, that it'd arrived this morning, before he posted the tracking number. Though now that the thread is deleted I'm sure you'll probably claim that you said nothing of the sort. I'm too new for loyalty either way but the history of both parties and the way the other thread went speaks for itself IMO

Just my 2p, take it or leave it, as I said in the other thread it's none of my/our business anyway but you decided to make it public presumably to get opinions.. So there's mine!

I did only recieve it this morning i have supplied all the proof Jimbo has supplied none but yet you are blind and believe everything he says even though the truth is smacking you in the face.

Ionise 09 October 2010 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zetr0 (Post 707154)
@Ionise

I cannot take (nor can anyone) this trolling of a fellow member here - you might find this behavour acceptable on other boards - but NOT here.

you made your argument earlier in a thread that was deleted by the mods (and rightly so) yet even after this you persist in attempting to force your askewed viewpoint across.

There is no way on this plannet I could accept that Jimbo would willingly and maliciously treat you the way you claim. I can only conclude - as others have that you are indeed playing the victim. since your deliberate lie earlier I will say you are doing a better job of playing a fool.

Now enough of this crap - as no one is buying it.

Whats the point your minds are made up and so is mine.

Zetr0 09 October 2010 19:46

The point is simple - you deliberately lied to us here

There is clearly somthing wrong with you. on some level you either know you are lying or - in the worse case you dont - whereby in either case I suggest professional psycological help and or counciling.

You are the only one with a contray opinion on this matter and not only that - you subsequently ignored the fact the last thread you put up concerning this was deleted - I suspect the same again- but this time a warning will be heading your way.

If you want to make the better of this, then drop this issue now and really take stock of your situation.

djmartins 09 October 2010 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ionise (Post 707146)
Jimbo you've just been outed so own up people can see for themselves now so just own up.

Troll, get thee back under thy bridge!!!!!!

Ionise 09 October 2010 19:50

Well done Jimbo looks like you got away with it.

Cloudane 09 October 2010 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ionise (Post 707156)
I did only recieve it this morning i have supplied all the proof Jimbo has supplied none but yet you are blind and believe everything he says even though the truth is smacking you in the face.

Erm he posted proof that you received it on the 7th which contradicts what you are saying. Your story seems to change with every post (and I'm sure you'll come back with some other story in response). Move on, and use something with a formal feedback system next time.

/quits feeding the troll, sorry mods

empire 09 October 2010 20:11

I have been reading about this on here and the other site, i think some people have got there wires crossed.

Ionise received his a1200 today, Jimbo provided proof of a tracking number only today which showed that a attempt to deliver the a1200 was made on the 7th, now on the forum that ionise has already provided the link to clearly shows that he is stating the ionise is complaining on the 6th, now im not sure about any of you but i dont think ionise is psychic, and he has provided a lot more proof then jimbo.

Why would someone send a full working cd32, and then trash the a1200 as you lot are saying its not right, and i think all of you have been fooled, but hey i just feel that ionise has had a raw deal today, and why does it matter if he has had a drink or what he has done in the past?!?!!

commie1974 09 October 2010 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by empire (Post 707168)
I have been reading about this on here and the other site, i think some people have got there wires crossed.

Ionise received his a1200 today, Jimbo provided proof of a tracking number only today which showed that a attempt to deliver the a1200 was made on the 7th, now on the forum that ionise has already provided the link to clearly shows that he is stating the ionise is complaining on the 6th, now im not sure about any of you but i dont think ionise is psychic, and he has provided a lot more proof then jimbo.

Why would someone send a full working cd32, and then trash the a1200 as you lot are saying its not right, and i think all of you have been fooled, but hey i just feel that ionise has had a raw deal today, and why does it matter if he has had a drink or what he has done in the past?!?!!

@Ionise & empire (same person, I suppose):

MERCYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
:banghead:bash

AndyLandy 09 October 2010 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by empire (Post 707168)

Welcome to our newest member, empire

You've come all this way, just to post a comment in this thread? What are the odds that you're just ionise using a new account? ;-)

TCD 09 October 2010 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by commie1974 (Post 707170)
@Ionise & empire (same person, I suppose):

Nah, some interwebs buddy he asked to make that post. Reopening threads that were deleted before isn't a good idea Kenny. You'll see for yourself in a bit.

DH 09 October 2010 20:18

Exactly my thoughts.

No one joins here and then jumps into something like this. I've had enough and think this thread should be closed and deleted like the other one.

Heads up for a perm ban me thinks too.