English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   Amiga websites reviews (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   I love you guys! (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=68950)

Kitty 26 April 2013 22:47

I love you guys!

Well I just realized I have been registered with English Amiga Board for over 8 years since March just gone!

I will admit I have signed up to other Amiga forums but I can honestly say with my hand on my heart that there really is no alternative when it comes to an awesome caring Amiga community, EAB is the best on the internet and anyone who disagrees is a big poophead! :agree :lol

Many thanks to everyone who has helped me in the past and who continues to help me in the future, I love you guys <3

/Kitty :great

prowler 27 April 2013 00:50

Aww, now you've gone and made us all emotional and embarrassed (well, me anyway, I'm soppy like that :crying).

Galahad/FLT 27 April 2013 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 884245)
Well I just realized I have been registered with English Amiga Board for over 8 years since March just gone!

I will admit I have signed up to other Amiga forums but I can honestly say with my hand on my heart that there really is no alternative when it comes to an awesome caring Amiga community, EAB is the best on the internet and anyone who disagrees is a big poo poo pants! :agree :lol

Many thanks to everyone who has helped me in the past and who continues to help me in the future, I love you guys <3

Christina :great

And I love you too Kitty... no really I do, i'm infatuated with you, and dream of you before I goto sleep!

Yeah, its not a bad place here, i've visited other places but haven't stayed there at all.

lesta_smsc 27 April 2013 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT (Post 884264)
And I love you too Kitty... no really I do, i'm infatuated with you, and dream of you before I goto sleep!

Yeah, its not a bad place here, i've visited other places but haven't stayed there at all.

Amiga Matrimony!?

Yes, it does appear there is also less 'flaming' for the n00bies even me! :p

psygnosis 27 April 2013 01:25

Here here I've only been a member for a few weeks and found people really helpfull

Retrofan 27 April 2013 03:38

I've got a big problem with EAB: I can't boot my Pc, open the Explorer and not opening it on the first place.... :shocked

Rob 1 27 April 2013 12:47

I have to agree kitty, a very warm, friendly and helpful place to be..

I'll bet the Atari st version of this site is full of cocks. :lol

Retroplay 27 April 2013 13:14

Aah that's so sweet. :)

This september I've been around here for 9 years, time just flies by when in good company.
It's by far my favorite site on the whole interwebs. :D

DH 27 April 2013 14:43

EAB/abime.net is certainly the best Amiga website on the internet, without it I doubt I would of met so many helpful, kind and trustworthy soles, nor would I have ever met someone as committed as you either. You have grown in understanding many Amiga projects and many different slants regarding them. You have set up your own website and forum regarding everything Commodore (obviously with others help), but one thing you certainly have done is, put a smile on many faces over these fantastic 8 years you've been on board :) <3

Now I've grovelled, where's the party young lady :D

gimbal 29 April 2013 10:17

Threads like this almost make me feel sorry that I'm such a prick. But I need to be that way to keep the balance.

Rob 1 29 April 2013 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by gimbal (Post 884687)
Threads like this almost make me feel sorry that I'm such a prick. But I need to be that way to keep the balance.

Not a pleasant job mate, but someone’s got to do it or we'll all turn into a bunch of hippies ;)

PS no one thinks you're a prick. :p

Big-Byte 29 April 2013 12:30

This is certainly one of my favourite places. I joined on 30 July 2001 !!
Dont really post much these days though as more of a lurker now as life gets in the way. Ive got a 14mnth old daughter now and have yet to get the Amiga set up for her to play on (must do that soon so that this site has +1 in its next generation of fans!)

lilalurl 29 April 2013 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big-Byte (Post 884707)
Ive got a 14mnth old daughter now and have yet to get the Amiga set up for her to play on (must do that soon so that this site has +1 in its next generation of fans!)

I imagine members creating an account for their children just after they are born (even before legal declarations) in the perspective that a few years later they will be using the forums :)

onkelarie 29 April 2013 22:08

I've been a member for almost 9 years already... Most superlatives have already been written in this thread. A warm community for classic Amiga enthousiasts....

seuden 29 April 2013 23:32

I hate this place, takes up too much of my time just browsing.

AmigaFriend 30 April 2013 01:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by seuden (Post 884844)
I hate this place, takes up too much of my time just browsing.

And now it's even worse with Tapatalk support, a nightmare! :D

It was my first forum when i joined and it's the only one i go just about everyday really.

Predseda 30 April 2013 12:36

I also love me :)

Bamiga2002 30 April 2013 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chat Rob 1 (Post 884691)
Not a pleasant job mate, but someone’s got to do it or we'll all turn into a bunch of hippies ;)

PS no one thinks you're a prick. :p

Someone has to say it: gimbal, you're a prick! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predseda (Post 884931)
I also love me :)

I hate myself :D

NovaCoder 30 April 2013 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big-Byte (Post 884707)
This is certainly one of my favourite places. I joined on 30 July 2001 !!
Dont really post much these days though as more of a lurker now as life gets in the way. Ive got a 14mnth old daughter now and have yet to get the Amiga set up for her to play on (must do that soon so that this site has +1 in its next generation of fans!)

Yep go for it Mr W, I've already go my little one into Amiga games :)

3 year old Amiga gamer

Yep I love you guys too :D

manic23 30 April 2013 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by NovaCoder (Post 884957)
Yep go for it Mr W, I've already go my little one into Amiga games :)

3 year old Amiga gamer

Yep I love you guys too :D

Superb love it, very sweet, nice to see kids playing retro games rather than these new fangled ones lol, what game was that she was playing? i couldn't make it out.