English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (http://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   OT - General (http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   AMIGAstore.eu (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=102483)

Washac 30 May 2020 13:47

AMIGAstore.eu

Does anybody know what problems AMIGAstore.eu are having ? They have
been sending stuff out during these trying times, but an order put in at the
beginning of May is just sitting in preparation in progress.

Thought I would ask here before contacting them in case somebody had heard anything.

vk3heg 05 June 2020 09:12

I've got a order stuck at payment received since the 17th May. No response to emails (Twice) or via the website.

If nothing is received from them, I'll be placing a claim with paypal.

Washac 05 June 2020 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by vk3heg (Post 1405345)
I've got a order stuck at payment received since the 17th May. No response to emails (Twice) or via the website.

If nothing is received from them, I'll be placing a claim with paypal.

They have taken money from me to the tune of over £300, I contacted them a couple of weeks ago and was told they
where behind with orders with orders and that somebody would contact me soon, since then nothing, I may well try to
contact them again today with a supply or refund ultimatum and see what happens.
See reply below.....

My colleagues of the sales department are under a heavy workload due to a rise of orders and
support requests, and also due to the extraordinary difficulties resulting from Covid-19. We are
working hard and doing our best to process all this worklo
We know that your was made at the beginning of may and we are running late.
We are here, don't worry. Please, give us just a little bit of time to respond to you properly.
I have created an alert for them about your case.
My colleagues will contact you as soon as possible to solve your case.

Thank you for your patience and for trusting us.

vk3heg 05 June 2020 17:04

My issue is currently being sorted out, and I've received an email from amigastore.eu

Washac 08 June 2020 17:49

Sent another two emails, one to support and one to sales as yet no response from those.
Still awaiting the follow up from the first response.
I am into them for over £300 and they cannot even send me a follow up or answer either
of the other two. What also annoys me is in the fact that if they are struggling to sort out
back orders why are they still accepting new orders ?

Is this a situation that PayPal can deal with it comes that ?

Hope your order is now resolved and you receive it soon, my orders where put in at the end of
April and the beginning of May :(

vk3heg 09 June 2020 03:16

My issue has been sorted and shipped out today. Now just waiting on the shipping process!

shuttlepilot 13 June 2020 21:01

According to an email I received from Amigastore.eu's customer support earlier today, they have been experiencing problems after receiving a bad batch of CPLD's' and RAM chips from their suppliers and have had to wait for replacements.

Washac 14 June 2020 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuttlepilot (Post 1407649)
According to an email I received from Amigastore.eu's customer support earlier today, they have been experiencing problems after receiving a bad batch of CPLD's' and RAM chips from their suppliers and have had to wait for replacements.

Thanks for this update, still be nice of them to reply to mails though.

Washac 16 June 2020 13:32

Today I received a few E Mails from Amigastore EU.

They have dealt with my two orders in a very professional manner.

One order which is out of their control because of supply and they do not know when the item will available now has been refunded :)

The other order for a 1200 memory expansion board has been updated since
I made my order and by way of compensation are sending me the new updated board :)

So well done AmigaStore EU and thank you very much.

stevelord 06 July 2020 14:07

My order arrived this weekend but it looks like the floppy terminator was forced out of the jiffy bag on the way here. I've dropped a message through their support channel, will see what they say about replacements.

The Midi setup works well - I've now got munt and fluidsynth running on a Pi hooked up to my Amiga for both controlling them via Bars and Pipes (and almost fully working with OctaMED SS), and the other way round with the Pi controlling OctaMED SS.

stevelord 07 July 2020 11:51

Heard back from them. They're going to send a replacement. I'm going to send them the packaging pics.

Washac 08 July 2020 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevelord (Post 1412416)
Heard back from them. They're going to send a replacement. I'm going to send them the packaging pics.

That's good, sound like your package was robbed out, I had it happen with a package of CDs from the US once.

Still not got my board from them yet but that is caught up in the bad chips that they where sent saga.

cryptoburners 17 August 2020 23:29

Regarding Amigastore.eu

Hi
I was wondering if it was anyone other than just me that is experiencing problems getting goods delivered from AmigaStore.eu?
-no delivery or response on my mail inquiry at all!. I have been trying to get answers since March this year.
Does anyone know what's going on? ...

John / CRB

lilalurl 18 August 2020 02:08

Threads merged.