English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   request.Old Rare Games (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   [Amiga Action 63 disk 1] Valhalla: And The Lord Of Action (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=16678)

amigarulez 05 January 2005 21:11

[Amiga Action 63 disk 1] Valhalla: And The Lord Of Action

Valhalla: And The Lord Of Action from Amiga Action 63 disk 1...
someone have that coverdisk?
is that level different from other levels of original game?
or this is just demo with 1 level from the game?

BippyM 20 January 2005 23:53

I have the original of this, butr no means of dumping it right now (my Amiga's all 7 of em are packed away) :(

andreas 21 January 2005 05:23

Hmmmmmmmm...this is even HOL MIA. :rolleyes
Maybe it's a protected cover disk.

BippyM 21 January 2005 13:15

I'll try and dig an Amiga out tonight and I'll try and ADF it :)

I doubt it is protected cuz the valhalla games only have novella protection!

MethodGit 21 January 2005 18:01

Funnily enough, this is one of the disks that was in my mind of a plan to make a list on here of MIA coverdisks which have yet to be imaged and made available for download anywhere!

The Amiga Power collection is the only set of coverdisks (almost) completely available for consumption off one website...

BippyM 01 April 2006 20:15

Here is a scan I just did of my disk... I have set the 12oo up to adf the disk but am having a LOT of problems :(

Firstly I have no keyboard (lent to work) and secondly the mouse don't work (Problem with the mobo as the mouse is brand new) :(

So any suggestions

BippyM 01 April 2006 22:20

Guys check the Zone..

I went through absolute hell to get this ADF'd.

The 12oo didn't wanna play ball.. Mouse refused to work.. Keyboard refused to work.. took me like 2 hrs of titting about to get this ripped..

Enjoy :D

DamienD 01 April 2006 23:52

Many thanks bippym.

Sure sounds like you did go through hell. All your efforts are appreciated.

Going to try it out very soon ;)

andreas 02 April 2006 01:06

I hope pretty soon :p
So that I have another guy who can solve these TOUGH puzzles in the game! :shocked
Was a real brain-cracker to solve the 1st part! If you are stuck, let me know! :D

russraine 02 April 2006 14:16

ah

Well i've been a long time valhalla player, looking forward to trying the lord of action out.:cool

if anyone doesn't know you can also play the revamped versions of valhalla from vulcans site www.vulcan.co.uk

The graphics from Games one (Lord of infinity) and two (before the war)(episodes 1 - 8) have been revamped, as has the speech, 100% new recordings, twice as much as the original games had.

The graphics from game three (fortress of eve) (episodes 9-12) have not been revamped as they were top notch on the amiga anyway, but the speech has been just like the other two.

The game maps are 99% identical to the amiga ones, but there are a few changes here and there to improve things.

The only downside is the amazing intro movies to the valhallas are no more for the pc, and only exist for the amiga!

Marcuz 02 April 2006 14:19

me too i want to thank you, i was looking for that and i'll try it soon :)

russraine 04 April 2006 07:48

thanks BippyM

Thanks BippyM. Finished it already, but great seeing it again!

Marcuz 04 April 2006 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by bippym
I have the original of this, butr no means of dumping it right now (my Amiga's all 7 of em are packed away) :(

seven amigas? do you want me to find one of them a merry home? :) kiddin...

Marcuz 25 June 2006 14:36

is there a way to turn on subtitles on any valhalla game?