English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   project.Amiga Game Factory (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   New Amiga Game Project X-Wars (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=66731)

Amiten 20 November 2012 14:02

New Amiga Game Project X-Wars

see last post

Peter 20 November 2012 15:04

Wow! - looks fantastic - great backdrop on the game screen!

Amiten 20 November 2012 20:30

Amiga X wars

see last post

Predseda 20 November 2012 21:15

Eeeerm, okay, but EIGHT intro screens, including a loading pic?

Amiten 20 November 2012 21:26

Last one

Well, I let this Game Concept with this last a little longer play video :nuts at here!

Hope you Like the Develop are at the moment I have to go back to my in course olders others gamers to get finish so thats all with this X-Wars at the moment.

I know not all what a person do like this develoments gonna like for all thats normal I only enjoy programing some hours with my amiga to continue the Amiga spark alive just that! I not looking for any more....

Hope you can find this Game concept funny and no more...

here is the Video.

http://youtu.be/GcBFutxijlY

Amiga4Ever

lilalurl 20 November 2012 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predseda (Post 851897)
Eeeerm, okay, but EIGHT intro screens, including a loading pic?

Yeah, seriously, that is not enough. When they will compare it with titles for modern platforms, people will directly think it is a game for a retro machine :cheese
You should add epilepsy warnings, public ratings, licenses etc....;)

Predseda 20 November 2012 21:31

Thats exactly what I meant. FBI, Piracy etc.

roy bates 20 November 2012 21:35

is that a starship trooper? why is he fighting his own side?

Amiga1992 20 November 2012 22:10

Oh, it's Amiten, who used to make animations saying they were demo productions and wouldn't release them for proof unless you PURCHASED them off him (like here: http://www.amigans.net/modules/xforu...pe=0&order=ASC)

Nice "game", dude.

Amiten 20 November 2012 22:13

to see gentlemen, I do not want to be rude but I think you are deviating from the intention to share this development with all the Amiga community.

eight home screens? as if they are 20.

Have a little tact when someone at least cares about creating something for Commodore Amiga and begin not criticizing all day.

if you do not like it I understand but this is already a joke.

I'll think back 2 times to share anything with yours

that you have a good night.

@akira
have you nothing better to do???

roy bates 20 November 2012 22:16

ok,if you want to share it where can we download it?

Amiten 20 November 2012 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by roy bates (Post 851907)
is that a starship trooper? why is he fighting his own side?

its anakin inside the costume troops ja! :banghead

Amiten 20 November 2012 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by roy bates (Post 851912)
ok,if you want to share it where can we download it?

yes of course when the first Level demo its finish I share with all.

Now is only what you see in the video you want to play to this??

roy bates 20 November 2012 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amiten (Post 851914)
its anakin inside the costume troops ja! :banghead

well,how are we supposed to know,you havent told us the story behind the game...yet.

so whats the story..come on dont be shy.

Amiten 20 November 2012 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by roy bates (Post 851917)
well,how are we supposed to know,you havent told us the story behind the game...yet.

so whats the story..come on dont be shy.

thanks roy bates I think about but seeing what allways when I show something I working on , I get the same shit, I dont know what happen some ones with me but and I'm getting tired...

lilalurl 20 November 2012 22:47

Keep showing your creations, we are interested to see more, otherwise we would not have watched the videos.

Predseda and me were having a bit of fun. If you check our other posts on the forums you can see that we like to make jokes about anything.

However the criticism about the logo is not only a joke. See it as a suggestion : 8 is a bit too much, isn't it? Perhaps you could fit some of the logos together on the same screen and this way reduce the number of screens to 4-5?

You know, unless you make the logos skippable, people, when they try your game, will probably get a bit angry if it takes too long before the actual game starts. And therefore they will probably have a higher tendency to see negative points in the game

roy bates 20 November 2012 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amiten (Post 851921)
thanks roy bates I think about but seeing what allways when I show something I working on , I get the same shit, I dont know what happen some ones with me but and I'm getting tired...

hey,im asking what the game is about.:mad

every game has a plot,if you cant tell us what the game is about and then expect us to understand it from 30 seconds of gameplay...

your the one making it right?,so who else are we going to ask father bloody christmas?:mad

what next?,are you going to throw a wobly when someone asks what system it works on?

Amiten 20 November 2012 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilalurl (Post 851922)
Keep showing your creations, we are interested to see more, otherwise we would not have watched the videos.

Predseda and me were having a bit of fun. If you check our other posts on the forums you can see that we like to make jokes about anything.

However the criticism about the logo is not only a joke. See it as a suggestion : 8 is a bit too much, isn't it? Perhaps you could fit some of the logos together on the same screen and this way reduce the number of screens to 4-5?

You know, unless you make the logos skippable, people, when they try your game, will probably get a bit angry if it takes too long before the actual game starts. And therefore they will probably have a higher tendency to see negative points in the game

thanks , ok I will include a skip option to the logos like pressing Fire ;)

Amiten 20 November 2012 23:01

that for all , sorry If I looks angry or something for the comments, only I not english native and maybe I get bad the comments.

only I want to contribute to Amiga Scene thanks for all the support even i get rong or not understand sorry

roy bates 20 November 2012 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amiten (Post 851929)
that for all , sorry If I looks angry or something for the comments, only I not english native and maybe I get bad the comments.

only I want to contribute to Amiga Scene thanks for all the support even i get rong or not understand sorry

ok,i understand this but please can you tell us what the game is about please.

and what system its aimed at,memory requirements etc.

take your time.