English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (http://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   project.TOSEC (amiga only) (http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Amiga releases for Tosec inclusion (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=96746)

Crown 17 March 2019 21:04

Amiga releases for Tosec inclusion
 
Hi guys,

Mandrake, a french scener, kindly informed me that he has salvaged his amiga disks and would therefore be happy to have them included in TOSEC.

He has uploaded them to Dropbox so they can be downloaded directly:

Bibitte & Coucouille
https://www.dropbox.com/s/aa8c2mv57s...B%26C.zip?dl=0

Mandrake Games Compilation (12 volumes)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/47vv1vvk6p...ation.zip?dl=0

Mandrake DP (35 volumes)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z46lu2howh...%20DP.zip?dl=0

The Demos Hits (45 volumes)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u58or58kpk...0Hits.zip?dl=0

The Prisoner (installation DD)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jhappmwt5p...soner.zip?dl=0

Mandrake Utilities 1 & 2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0u1hxdhk5e...ities.adf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6u27gfhtw...iesII.adf?dl=0

Enjoy!!

Viceroy 17 March 2019 21:34

Nice one yet again Crown ;-)

lilalurl 17 March 2019 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown (Post 1311741)

For non-French speakers, it roughly translates as "Didick and Baballs"...

chip 18 March 2019 05:27

Always nice to see another collection preserved .... thanks Crown ;)

Crown 18 March 2019 19:52

My pleasure Viceroy and chip.

Lilalurl, thanks for the translation, did not dare myself. :)

eispic 19 March 2019 05:40

I can't download the files !

HOL2001 19 March 2019 07:49

Same here... Could someone put them into the Zone, please? :)

Viceroy 19 March 2019 08:41

Downloads are working fine, let screen load up then click download in top right corner

chip 19 March 2019 10:58

I can confirm what Viceroy said ..... downloads are working fine :agree

HOL2001 20 March 2019 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viceroy (Post 1311979)
Downloads are working fine, let screen load up then click download in top right corner

Nope, after clicking on download nothing further happens...

Maybe that someone might load it up into the zone. :help

curtcool 21 September 2019 13:10

Hey, just to let Mai and others know, I have uploaded a few files for TOSEC inclusion on the ftp server specified by Mai (in some old post, still, the ftp is still around, so), as I recently imaged (quite) a few disks which I got from LPN/ex. Depth/Balance/. As these disks came with a lot of Amigas he bought back when they were cheap (in 2005 or so), it's mainly known cracks with Danish import texts and a few gamepacks. I started renaming them according the the TOSEC code of conduct, but have far from managed to rename them all. And of course, whatever is demoscene related has been added to Bitworld/Kestra. I have checked them with ADF Workshop as well.

mai 21 September 2019 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtcool (Post 1346899)
Hey, just to let Mai and others know, I have uploaded a few files for TOSEC inclusion on the ftp server specified by Mai (in some old post, still, the ftp is still around, so), as I recently imaged (quite) a few disks which I got from LPN/ex. Depth/Balance/. As these disks came with a lot of Amigas he bought back when they were cheap (in 2005 or so), it's mainly known cracks with Danish import texts and a few gamepacks. I started renaming them according the the TOSEC code of conduct, but have far from managed to rename them all. And of course, whatever is demoscene related has been added to Bitworld/Kestra. I have checked them with ADF Workshop as well.


Thanks for contribution! :great:bowdown

Retroplay 21 September 2019 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtcool (Post 1346899)
it's mainly known cracks with Danish import texts and a few gamepacks.

There wouldn't happen to be any Fast Eddie or The Mailman releases among them ? :)

curtcool 23 September 2019 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retroplay (Post 1346934)
There wouldn't happen to be any Fast Eddie or The Mailman releases among them ? :)

Plenty ;). And you can add Midnight Maniac & Mayday to that.

Retroplay 23 September 2019 17:38

Fedest !!! (på godt dansk). :D

I've been looking for some of The Mailman's releases.
I used to have some where he advertised for SNES copiers and I ended up purchasing a couple of Super Wildcards from him.
Unfortunately all the disks already in TOSEC doesn't include the ones I'm looking for, yet.. I hope.

Any chance these disk images could be upped to EAB FTP as well ?

curtcool 29 November 2019 09:39

Well, if someone grants me access to the eab ftp, I don't see why not ;).

Retroplay 29 November 2019 13:21

See this thread:
http://eab.abime.net/showpost.php?p=528097&postcount=1

http://grandis.nu/eab/

DamienD 29 November 2019 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtcool (Post 1362074)
Well, if someone grants me access to the eab ftp, I don't see why not ;).

Hmmm, I can see that your account on the "EAB File Server" was disabled.

I've now re-enabled, even though you only have 11 posts and usually require 50 posts to create an account.

curtcool 17 December 2019 14:04

Just noticed this. Thank you. Uploading! :)

chip 18 December 2019 06:55

And downloading :D

Thanks curtcool :xmas


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:32.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Page generated in 0.04569 seconds with 11 queries