English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (http://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   HOL contributions (http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Marco! (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=42062)

mai 17 January 2009 19:01

Marco!
 
Marco! - Preview of an unreleased game?
The intro says, its from Thrustware - Kaiko.
Screenshots:

TCD 17 January 2009 19:05

Interesting find again mai :great Where did you stumble upon this one?
Oh and could you up it to the zone? :)

mai 17 January 2009 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCyberDruid (Post 500220)
Interesting find again mai :great Where did you stumble upon this one?
Oh and could you up it to the zone? :)

Found it on one of those BBS archives(MSRC3), which were uploaded to MagixFTP, and of course in the zone for you, its a playable preview.

TCD 17 January 2009 19:26

Thank you mai :) I wish I had more time to look through the BBS archives :( Just good to know there is somene who does and shares his findings :great

s2325 17 January 2009 19:30

thank you

from startup-sequence:

Cracked by Bruce Lee/C.D.I.

cracked? preview version?

prowler 17 January 2009 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCyberDruid (Post 500231)
Thank you mai :) I wish I had more time to look through the BBS archives :( Just good to know there is somene who does and shares his findings :great

Does this qualify mai as the "BBS Ranger" already? :D

TCD 17 January 2009 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by prowler (Post 500235)
Does this qualify mai as the "BBS Ranger" already? :D

For sure :D :great He has already 'unearthed' a lot of fine things from these archives :agree

StingRay 17 January 2009 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by s2325 (Post 500234)
thank you

from startup-sequence:

Cracked by Bruce Lee/C.D.I.

cracked? preview version?


Nothing really special about that, often preview versions were protected too (to avoid spreading).

s2325 17 January 2009 20:00

Great atmosphere, playability and sound fx. Good music (somewhat odd) and graphics. Excellent find. A500 is enough.

mai 17 January 2009 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by s2325 (Post 500264)
Great atmosphere, playability and sound fx. Good music (somewhat odd) and graphics. Excellent find. A500 is enough.

music seems to be special format, WinUAE pro wizard is not able to recognize the music, i should check it closer

mai 17 January 2009 20:45

Ok, seems to be TFMX format, probably difficult to rip, "Exoticripper" says: Sampledata have been protected.:(, must check it later

s2325 17 January 2009 21:40

Is it possible to advance to next level? What should I do?

Retro-Nerd 17 January 2009 21:48

Written freelance for Kaiko by Kai-Marcel Teuber (Thrustware).

http://www.xing.com/profile/KaiMarcel_Teuber

http://www.kaiteuber.de/vita.html

Specksynder 18 January 2009 11:48

I didn't know there was a game with my name :p
Thanks for the info :great

Neil79 20 September 2017 14:51

Marco! - An unreleased Amiga Jump'n Run game previewed by Per-Ola Eriksson
 
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Rajpjp5cq...MarcoAmiga.jpg

Thanks to this thread and Per-Ola I've done a little write up

http://www.indieretronews.com/2017/0...-run-game.html

DamienD 20 September 2017 15:22

Looks like this is missing from HOL for some reason...

"MARCO (19xx)(Playable preview)[cr Decade].adf" can be downloaded from the EAB File Server under: /Commodore_Amiga/Game/Disk

...and the .ADF is missing from TOSEC even though a TOSEC guy found this i.e. mai :shocked


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:39.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Page generated in 0.04279 seconds with 11 queries