English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   support.Games (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Lionheart (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=41660)

Retro1234 29 December 2008 18:30

Lionheart

I been playing Lionheart and ive realy got into it - but the problem is if I die on the Boss of the Lava Level or anypoint on the next level the game fails to reload Correctly.

I was palying the WHDLoad version from WHDownload but also tested IPFs and ADF on real Amiga and WinUae and all version seem to have the problem?

Chain 29 December 2008 18:34

great, another problem appears :)

just dont die here

mailman 29 December 2008 18:43

I do not confirm this. I have explored this game in every possible way and I haven't encountered any of this.

Retro1234 29 December 2008 18:52

I often had good results from WHDload bug reports but as ive had problems with all version I thought id try here first.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mailman (Post 493015)
I do not confirm this. I have explored this game in every possible way and I haven't encountered any of this.

The level can be reached quickley by using the cheat get to the boss turn the cheat off alow the boss to beat you, losse a credit and the game will not reload properly. Ive have tried many different version maybe you have version not tried - The WHDload install says it suports a couple of versions.

mailman 29 December 2008 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Boo (Post 493016)
The level can be reached quickley by using the cheat get to the boss turn the cheat off alow the boss to beat you, losse a credit and the game will not reload properly. Ive have tried many different version maybe you have version not tried - The WHDload install says it suports a couple of versions.

Lose credit or life? I played this game without using credits. Maybe this is the case. Nobody checked how it is going to behave after losing the credit.

Retro1234 29 December 2008 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by mailman (Post 493051)
Lose credit or life? I played this game without using credits. Maybe this is the case. Nobody checked how it is going to behave after losing the credit.

Yes loose a credit, I must be the crapyest player ever if no ones ever lost a credit;)

twizzle 29 December 2008 22:10

i have no problems with the genuine lionheart discs :D

Retro1234 29 December 2008 22:15

Before I do a bug report could you WHDload the game from the original disks and shove it in the Zone:D

Galahad/FLT 29 December 2008 22:30

Theres no copy protection on Lionheart, so that won't be an issue.

Thalion had given up on copy protection by then.

twizzle 29 December 2008 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Boo (Post 493075)
Before I do a bug report could you WHDload the game from the original disks and shove it in the Zone:D

i am afraid thats the one thing i cant do is whdload a game ?
reason, i dont have permmision , and i wouldnt know how or where to start even if i had the codes , let alone the knowledge to do it :spin

but, i do have a spare set of genuine lionheart discs :D no box,

pm me if interested,

Galahad/FLT 29 December 2008 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by twizzle (Post 493083)
reason, i dont have permmision , and i wouldnt know how or where to start even if i had the codes , let alone the knowledge to do it :spin

pm me if interested,

http://www.whdload.de/games/Lionheart.html
:rolleyes

Retro1234 29 December 2008 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by twizzle (Post 493083)

pm me if interested,

Thanks twizzle if your not familiar with WHD the game does have its own HD install - Could you Zone this?

The game may not have any copy protection but it realy tries to lay a guilt trip on you:)

twizzle 29 December 2008 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Boo (Post 493089)
Thanks twizzle if your not familiar with WHD the game does have its own HD install - Could you Zone this?

The game may not have any copy protection but it realy tries to lay a guilt trip on you:)

i have already tried the whd version, i didnt work right , so i used the orig install on the disc.
i would adf them, but, as my tower is out of action for a few days while i await new parts from amigakit :)

alexh 30 December 2008 00:10

I think it was me who imaged the disks for the CAPS which became the IPF images and I think the ADF images on the Thalion Webshrine are also duplicates of my own disks.

If you are having problems. Give up using the WHDload installer and use the Thalion one instead.

If you've got a PC, why not have a go on the PC Lionheart Remake?

http://www.b3dgs.com/

dlfrsilver 30 December 2008 00:29

There is 3 differents version of the game. I own 2 the one you know (845) and the second, which is an updated one..... who knows ?

Retro1234 30 December 2008 10:51

PeeCee Remake how very dare you Sir!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlfrsilver (Post 493119)
There is 3 differents version of the game. I own 2 the one you know (845) and the second, which is an updated one..... who knows ?

Please could you put the second version in the Zone for me to try?

dlfrsilver 30 December 2008 11:17

Ok i'll upload it tonight. PS : The executable is bigger on this updated version....

Retro1234 30 December 2008 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlfrsilver (Post 493218)
Ok i'll upload it tonight. PS : The executable is bigger on this updated version....

Thanks dlfrsilver ill give it a try:great

alexh 30 December 2008 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Boo (Post 493204)
PeeCee Remake how very dare you Sir!

I dare you. I dont like any of this platform specific shite that people cling to. The game experience is all that counts. Use whatever tool you can to get you the best gaming experience no matter what it is.

dlfrsilver 31 December 2008 01:39

it's zoned :D