English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   News (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Goal! Champions League 2013-14 (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=71268)

Zak 27 October 2013 13:25

Goal! Champions League 2013-14

Hello! :)

We proudly present to you the Champions League 2013-14 for Goal!

The disk has two different leagues for vertical and horizontal view! Current European teams for you to play with! It´s in the zone (Goal! CL 2013-14.zip).

Produced by me and lolafg!

Have fun with it! :cool

jbenam 27 October 2013 16:08

Awesome, thanks :D

EDIT: Maybe I'm a bit dull, but how do I load it? :shocked
EDIT2: Gotcha, I was using the 1.5beta. Works with the normal version.

Zak 27 October 2013 16:37

This adf was produced with my altered version of the cup edition of Goal!
I think it´s called version 1.1

Reido 27 October 2013 21:17

This is great, thanks!

lolafg 27 October 2013 21:25

:greatGood presentation Zack :great

Just to explain why there are 2 versions of the ADF , if you play with the view as Kick off , tactics are ok , if you play the game in horizontal view there is a bug which swap left winger with right one and the same for back left and back right players.

Something else , Zack did a lot of work with tactics in his Goal!New disk , that improve a lot the playability and i recomand you to download it !!

:agree Thanks a lot Zack to like this game as i do , was a pleasure to help :agree

nnever2000 29 October 2013 21:15

WinUAE say that adf is not bootable....

Zak 29 October 2013 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by nnever2000 (Post 919298)
WinUAE say that adf is not bootable....

No, it´s an add-on data disk for the game "Goal!" made by Dino Dini 1993. I suggest you download GOALnew9.zip first, which is still available in the zone.

Load disk 1 in WinUAE, then go to "edit teams" and after that click "custom teams". The computer will then ask you to insert the data disk.

nnever2000 29 October 2013 22:07

Ah, ok. Figured out. I will try. Many thanks

SuperNashwan 02 November 2013 12:21

Someone should WHDLoad this...

lolafg 02 November 2013 15:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperNashwan (Post 919862)
Someone should WHDLoad this...

:) You can use it in Stingray's Goal whdload install by renaiming this adf , read the "readme"in the whdload install !

benvelor 15 November 2013 10:00

great! thanks a lot!

benvelor 15 November 2013 15:05

sorry, one question: i've downloaded the Zack's Goal!New too
i find in some .adf
new1 is disk1
new2 is disk2
zak.adf containes teams
but new3? What is? And if i load new1 I see the original tactics...

Zak 15 November 2013 17:56

I made GOALnew because in original Goal! the lineups are destroyed. The intended forward plays in the back, the fullback up front and so on (as example).

I tried to correct this as good as I can and still preserve the intended original lineups.

Now the Goal! lineups are mostly not the way the teams played in real life. So I made GOALnew disk 3 the way I think the teams played in real life. It´s all the same players of course, but a little different in tactics. This is just for soccer fans. So disk 3 = same teams but different lineups.

I also tried to correct the tactic files, because for example in original Goal! the left winger in 4-3-3 always strays to the centre and the centre forward swaps to the left. I corrected problems like that and like players swapping in defense and so on.

GOALnew is a corrected Goal! 1.1, it´s not changed, just corrected.

See these images:
Goal! 1.1, Roma, the playmaker number 10 plays as defender, look at numbers on the right:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2iiv21k.jpg

GOALnew, corrected, see the difference:

http://i43.tinypic.com/21ae2l1.jpg

benvelor 15 November 2013 18:47

ok, understand!
thanks again, great work

benvelor 15 November 2013 18:53

now i've found this site, I'll post some teams of mine: i'm editing several teams from european championship. I've already edited russia, belgium, netherland, austria, portugal, ucraine, albania, serbia and other and almost all italian serie A e B, and now i'm working on england, france, spain and germany

Zak 15 November 2013 19:16

Sounds great! I won´t do more this year, want to do more gaming and have time. :)
I don´t know if lolafg is still working on other projects, maybe correspond with him, so that you don´t do the same work.

lolafg 15 November 2013 19:17

:) And i am making English premier League wich i think will be finished on Sunday :)

Zak 15 November 2013 19:21

That´ll be a good Sunday! :)

lolafg 15 November 2013 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zak (Post 921933)
That´ll be a good Sunday! :)

:D For sure !!

I already know benvelor in an Italian Kick off forum , we worked in championships some time ago , he is a very nice person and make great Goal! teams !!

benvelor 15 November 2013 19:33

thanks mate!
I didn't konw this forum, and i am happy Goal! is not dead!!

I uploaded in The Zone my teams disk: teams from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia and Ucraina

Is not all teams, but most important or famous: i'm sorry for mistakes i have can do, and i accept any suggestion!

Soon Italian Serie A e B teams

EDIT: data disk name is Euro1.adf
sorry, but i can't change the orrible name....