English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   Games images which need to be WHDified (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Total Football without problems... (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=72945)

lolafg 16 March 2014 16:41

Total Football without problems...

:) Hello ,

i know it's an install wich already exist (JOTD) , but there is a graphic bug in the down right side and the 2 buttons option doesn't work.

I already contacted JOTD with Mantis but no progress , so if one of you, whdload slave maker know him , could you tell him the problem , that would be really nice as this game is one of the good Amiga soccer game.

Thanks in advance !!

lolafg 06 April 2014 20:31

;) Could someone else have a look ?....:D(StingRay ??):D

Gordon 06 April 2014 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolafg (Post 947711)
(StingRay ??):D

Nooooo. Hes too busy doing Croak 2! :p :D

StingRay 07 April 2014 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolafg (Post 947711)
;) Could someone else have a look ?....:D(StingRay ??):D

And I had a look and actually started to update the patch, the joystick problems are already fixed. :) I also found the reason for the graphics problems, it's a bug in the game when it runs on 1MB chip machines. The easiest "fix" is to make the slave require 1.5MB chip memory but needless to say I do not like that. I'll see if it's possible to relocate the fake fast executable, if that can be done the patch would require only 0.5MB chip and 0.5 MB other memory.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon (Post 947716)
Nooooo. Hes too busy doing Croak 2! :p :D

The Croak 2 patch will be released soon, no worries. :)

lolafg 07 April 2014 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by StingRay (Post 947767)
And I had a look and actually started to update the patch, the joystick problems are already fixed. :) I also found the reason for the graphics problems, it's a bug in the game when it runs on 1MB chip machines. The easiest "fix" is to make the slave require 1.5MB chip memory but needless to say I do not like that. I'll see if it's possible to relocate the fake fast executable, if that can be done the patch would require only 0.5MB chip and 0.5 MB other memory.

The Croak 2 patch will be released soon, no worries. :)

:great Exellent new !! Thank you very much Sting !! :great

lolafg 26 April 2014 12:10

:) Little up for this one...and Thanks a lot for Manchester United Patch , a prelude to Manchester United in Europe:great

StingRay 26 April 2014 12:25

I am working on this one but it will probably take quite a while since so far I didn't find the exact reason for the bug on 1MB chip machines despite trying a lot of things already. I will most probably go the "relocate the fake fast version" route but that's not trivial to do, so far all my attempts failed. Patience please. :)

As for Manchester United, my pleasure, it was one of the first decent Amiga football games in my opinion and deserved a patch.

lolafg 26 April 2014 12:38

;) thanks for your answer , and i'll be patient ;)

lolafg 22 June 2014 11:01

;) Hello Stingray , hope you are feeling better and can code again , did you had time to have a look to this game ?

Thanks.

lolafg 17 August 2014 20:14

;) Some news about this one Stingray ?

thanks .

earok 21 August 2014 12:43

Just subscribing to this thread - I'm also keen to try out an updated Total Football slave.

StingRay 21 August 2014 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolafg (Post 960754)
;) Hello Stingray , hope you are feeling better and can code again , did you had time to have a look to this game ?

Thanks.

Sorry, missed your posts here. I am still working on creating a properly relocated executable so I'm afraid it will take a little longer as it isn't too trivial to do. Patience please. :)

lovebrown 21 August 2014 14:07

I like Fifa by EA Sports the most. The graphics are awesome.

lolafg 21 August 2014 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by StingRay (Post 971266)
Sorry, missed your posts here. I am still working on creating a properly relocated executable so I'm afraid it will take a little longer as it isn't too trivial to do. Patience please. :)

;) Hello ,

don't feel sorry , i know that you like to do the things well , so if it takes time i can of course be patient !

Thanks for your answer :great

lolafg 14 February 2015 10:11

:) Little up for this one.

lolafg 06 January 2016 08:33

:D Hello Sting ,

as i know you are in whdload games again , i reup this thread , no problems if you can't be busy with it , just to know if you plan to update it...

Thanks (and thanks too for the updated Goal!).

StingRay 07 January 2016 10:02

This is not forgotten but see above for the reasons why the update is not available yet. Good game but not easy to fix and I have to be in the right mood to work on the patch. :)

lolafg 07 January 2016 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by StingRay (Post 1060902)
This is not forgotten but see above for the reasons why the update is not available yet. Good game but not easy to fix and I have to be in the right mood to work on the patch. :)

:D No problems , i'm sure you'll find the solution !!

Cheers.

lolafg 09 September 2018 17:50

:D Hello Sting ,

it has been a long time , was out of amiga things (new job , children , life...), well as i see you are on fire , let me know about this one !!

Hope all is ok for you !!

Cheers.

François.