English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   New to Emulation or Amiga scene (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   "Pinball Dreams" buttons control problem on android (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=72833)

AmigaDegustator 08 March 2014 18:36

"Pinball Dreams" buttons control problem on android

Every game easy played on my xt910 android phone, except "Pinball Dreams". Every android emulator has his own problems with "digesting" of meant game. For instance, on "Uae4ALL" there are no function buttons to select table and on "Uae4Droid" 'right' does not working..tried with virtual keyboard to revoke "buttons defining"..every thing opens new area and makes problem bigger...
Is it realy too hard to play some of old "Pinball Dreams" on Android..thanks in advance:confused:help:banghead:help

subert 07 April 2014 22:30

Try to search for another emu if it possible.

twenty90seven 08 April 2014 12:51

Amiga emus on Android don't compare to winuae or fsuae plus I have found that all of the android amiga emus have buggy save states: the game corrupts itself when you try to restore. I think the beet option is to get a small laptop or an expensive Microsoft Surface Pro 2 and run winuae or fsuae.

Michael Sykes 08 April 2014 15:26

I found this in another forum....

"I presume this is impossible as UAE4all does not have a right shify key"
Guess its not an emu but an Android problem.

Life sucks...

BTW: UAE4Droid has aga support so you could try Slamtilt and map the keys via the ingame menu to whatever you like.

amigadegustator 04 September 2016 21:35

Amiga Android right shift Pinball Dreams solved!!!

Good news! In new Android Amiga Emulator from Google Play I'm now playing "Pinball Dreams" in full! Just download "Uae4arm" and in emulator's settings tick "Custom Control", on "Port0" and "Port1" select "Nubs as mouse". Far left select "OnScreen" option. You will see that numbs are marked as letters X, Y, R etc....
Go back on the input screen. Provided that you already ticked options "Enable mousehack" and a "Custom Control" now in drop down lists for 'L' select "Arrow down", for "B" select "Left Amiga Key", for R select 'Right Amiga key', for down select "Arrow Down"

Actually you are now enabled virtual joy pad buttons on the right: one button for spring a ball and two the others for left and right pipe...

:great

*EDIT
------

Not just save states works perfectly but you can even position dedicated buttons for pinball dreams (or any game) at the part of the screen where is the most convenient for you... *tip: when reposition dedicated buttons on the screen do that by touching a micro-mini taskbars of mentioned buttons or they wouldn't move from a seemingly fixed place...

*EDIT 2
-------

Of course, configurations allows one to save specific order of floating virtual joypad buttons for specific games as a specific configurations.

PS: Exactly 2.5 years of hopelles waiting and relieving on the end...