English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (http://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   HOL data problems (http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Tass Times In Tonetown - Borked Screenshots (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=104945)

DamienD 08 December 2020 14:25

Tass Times In Tonetown - Borked Screenshots
 
Heya guys,

The screenshots for Tass Times In Tonetown are borked.

If you look at the double-barrel one and the "icons", this is ok:
https://i.imgur.com/uhqyeTU.png
The rest are not though, they are totally missing...
https://i.imgur.com/BHUSP3J.png
This occurs if you don't play the game with only 512KB Chip RAM.

clenched; I'm sure you can use you magic again to bulk fix like you did with A.G.E. (Advanced Galactic Empire) ;)

clenched 08 December 2020 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1445067)
clenched; I'm sure you can use you magic again to bulk fix like you did with A.G.E. (Advanced Galactic Empire) ;)

Do we know for certain that block of icons never changes? I've never played it. It would be worse if some different shapes or colors were supposed to show up and didn't.

DamienD 08 December 2020 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by clenched (Post 1445075)
Do we know for certain that block of icons never changes? I've never played it. It would be worse if some different shapes or colors were supposed to show up and didn't.

100% :agree

I've haven't played the game to completion but I've seen at least 10 x screens.

All have the "action" icons there as they are standard and required to well, perform actions instead of typing them.

clenched 08 December 2020 18:37

Actually the DBS was wrong too. I booted the IPF and the weather vane area should be completely bounded by white. So the whole thing lock, stock and double barrel is reworked.

DamienD 08 December 2020 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by clenched (Post 1445107)
Actually the DBS was wrong too. I booted the IPF and the weather vane area should be completely bounded by white. So the whole thing lock, stock and double barrel is reworked.

Really?

Not what I see, just tried the .IPF and I have the same screen as what I took for my collection when using one of the cracks i.e:

https://i.imgur.com/2YAc77h.png

If the whole bar is white as you say then fixing the screenshots that have items is going to be fun...

DamienD 08 December 2020 20:10

I see you've now fixed all screenshots on HOL ;)

Nice one clenched :great

clenched 08 December 2020 20:39

The screenshots were cropped correctly so that was no problem. Paste the DBS in this thread onto a contrasting background. There is no white vertical edge on the right hand side of vane. Do the same with screenshot underneath. Edge is OK.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:31.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Page generated in 0.04326 seconds with 11 queries