English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   MarketPlace (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   User feedback thread (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=12498)

Amiga1992 18 January 2004 22:27

User feedback thread

Ok, due to recent happenings I thought about implementing this thread which works wonders at my Shmups forum marketplace section.

Here you will post whenever you concluded a transaction with someone, if it was positive or not, what were the cons, and the pros. It would be just like eBay, ok? So anyone who is about to trade with a forum member can check here first to see his or her "feedback".

Well, that's all. Put it to good use. Please NO fights in here, OK?

Dastardly 18 January 2004 23:58

Re PeanutUK
I recently bought Edge Issue #3 from him and had no problems whatsoever, and he had even gone out of his way to go and buy this for me. Id definitely buy from him again.

Positive :)

teh 26 January 2004 13:52

T_Hairy_Bootson
Send me a free game pad, packaged well.
I send him something in return

Superb traider a++++++++

Peanutuk 16 February 2004 17:36

Galahad

Galahad / FLT

Bought several items including a towered A1200, Catweasel and accelerator board. After payment items did not arrive. Communication was unhelpful and spasmodic. Eventually I was refunded my money after more than a month and half of waiting and lots of ignored communications. Items were apparently posted but 'lost'. I have yet to see any proof that this was the case nor have I been contacted by the PO regarding a compensation claim.

Be very careful

Peanutuk 16 February 2004 17:40

woodshed57

woodshed57

Sent me a unwanted A1200. Great packaging and a fantastic item.

A heart-warming human-being who I would whole-heartedly recommend.

Big postive

Galahad/FLT 07 March 2004 18:36

Re: Galahad

Quote:

Originally posted by Peanutuk
Galahad / FLT

Bought several items including a towered A1200, Catweasel and accelerator board. After payment items did not arrive. Communication was unhelpful and spasmodic. Eventually I was refunded my money after more than a month and half of waiting and lots of ignored communications. Items were apparently posted but 'lost'. I have yet to see any proof that this was the case nor have I been contacted by the PO regarding a compensation claim.

Be very careful

Can I ask what the FUCK is going on?

This issue has been resolved, Peanut has his money back, so why the FUCK is this crap allowed to continue.

The items were NOT 'apparently' posted, they WERE. You have your money back, I dont have my Amiga back. Whos the fucking loser in all of this???????? Thats right, me, not you.

I told you that this has fuck all to do with you regarding an compensation claims, because I don't want your 'help' in anything because you are an opionionated little prick with too much time on his hands.

Will this FINALLY be the fucking end of this sorry saga?

You didn't lose out, I did, get a life, and fucking get over it you twat!

YOU might want to be very careful [/B][/QUOTE]

Djay 07 March 2004 21:18

maybe this wasn't such a good thread idea Akira:rolleyes

Amiga1992 08 March 2004 05:57

Yes, as long as you or any others don't take it into a stupid flamewar. Peanut said his thing, Galahad replied his comment, and that's it. Like ebay ;p

Djay 08 March 2004 23:41

Quote:

Originally posted by Akira
Yes, as long as you or any others don't take it into a stupid flamewar. Peanut said his thing, Galahad replied his comment, and that's it. Like ebay ;p
hey, i've never started any flame wars... yes, peanut said his thing and galahad made his comment, but it could all end up so messy..... but believe me, i hope not

Syko 18 April 2004 15:55

Galahad / FLT

A1200 arrived well packed, and in good condition.

Works pefectly, nice one mate :)

Cheers

teh 12 May 2004 18:25

BIG POSITIVE FOR ELECTROBLASTER!:D

Recieved my Blizzard today! Works Great. Well packaged. Took a while to get into.

Nice doing bussiensSsSs.... (my bad spelling shines through)

Teh

Amiga1992 27 January 2005 00:13

Hey, have peple forgotten about this?

Put it to good use! :)

T_hairy_bootson 27 January 2005 06:56

Positive member feedback
-------------------------
|cy[ool: A+++ :great
BippyM: A+++ :great
DPainter: A+++ :great
teh: A+++ :great
Keropi: A++++ (extra plus for sending me free kickstart switch) :bowdown

Negative member feedback
--------------------------
Andreas: Sorry but I have to leave negative feedback for you Andreas. About 10 months of non payment left me a bit perturbed. Oh well shit happens you probably have your reasons... and you did send a hand written apology so that counts as something.

Amiga1992 27 January 2005 07:50

The thread is about BUY/SELL/TRADE transactions with members of the EAB. PLease dont turn this into something else. Thank you.

Johnyt 21 February 2005 02:24

Keropi

Thanks to Keropi

I had bought an M-tec 1230 @ 28 with 8mb from this guy. Reached My house ( in uk ) within just 3 days from when he said he had posted it. Card is working perfectly no problems at all. Nicely packed.

:great :great :great

T_hairy_bootson 28 February 2005 13:34

RebelCD32: A+++ :great

Smiley 23 March 2005 10:53

Games to Girv

Sold a few games to Girv. :D

Instant payment over paypal. Happy to deal with and good comms. :great

A++++

P.S. Im sure he would say the same about me. ;)

Smiley 30 March 2005 11:09

Sarek2k sent me a FREE 16mb compact flash card!

A good dealer! :great

Effy 30 March 2005 13:16

Lord Spider (Germany) : have bought a tuned BlizzPPC from him. Very friendly and perfect communication !! :great

Keropi (Greece) : sold him a perfect looking Hypercom Z3 Zorro card, but after very friendly communication we had to decide that the card didnĀ“t work so I refunded him and we both were happy :bash No, I meant that in a positive way ;)

Redrumloa (USA) : more than perfect, very friendly and perfect service when I had questions, bought a lot of things from him and they all arrived after two weeks which is fast when it comes from the USA :great

oldpx 30 March 2005 20:19

Sorry I nearly forgot it

AMIGAZ (Sweden) : Bought a Mtec 030 for A500. Friendly communication, fast responses, Overall cool guy. A+ :)

edit:

ok A+++++