English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   Amiga scene (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dragons Breath 100% ADF version now released (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=31666)

Galahad/FLT 19 August 2007 02:39

Dragons Breath 100% ADF version now released

Ok, ok, took my time didn't I? ;)

So, now its done, and now its in the Zone.

As per my WHDLoad install, all protection removed (Take note Trilogy!), and nasty encryption removed so it will boot on AGA machines and WinUAE.

Please do not use any other images of Dragons Breath, these images are 100% verified as being good, destroy your Trilogy images ;)

Laid her.......

BippyM 19 August 2007 02:43

about bloody time... bloody part-timers :rolleyes

Only jokin' matey.. good job and thanks :D

turrican3 19 August 2007 04:24

thank you i'll try it this evening :great

formater 19 August 2007 11:52

You are the BEST!:bowdown
I wait for it time and time and time

Belgarath 19 August 2007 12:05

Wow, great stuff!

Thanks again Galahad :bowdown

Calgor 19 August 2007 15:43

Legend! :bowdown :bowdown

The spell bug was just in the manual right? Where the egg directors needed to be shifted across or something? The manual was wrong and not the code...?

DamienD 19 August 2007 18:41

Awesome Galahad, many thanks for this :bowdown

Galahad/FLT 19 August 2007 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calgor (Post 351799)
Legend! :bowdown :bowdown

The spell bug was just in the manual right? Where the egg directors needed to be shifted across or something? The manual was wrong and not the code...?

No idea, there was an error in my first slave for WHDLoad where there was a checksum that didn't operate correctly and that stopped you mixing stuff properly, but thats long since fixed for WHDLoad and for the ADF version.

Calgor 20 August 2007 17:42

Well, I know for a fact there was a problem with the Egg Director, and some online manuals I think had a manual correction, which is why I was confused in the slave comments about a spell bug.

Seems the slave comment was unrelated to the actual bug in the spell manual!!
Thanks for that info.

Starzinger 16 September 2007 17:39

Hi, im pretty new here, but would really like to play Dragons breath again. The game doesn't seem to be in the zone anymore, is there any other way i could get the adf files?

formater 16 September 2007 18:37

look In the Zone!

Starzinger 16 September 2007 19:15

Thank you!

Wena 27 October 2007 19:10

I am desperate to get hold of Dragon's Breath! It's not in the Zone anymore, can anyone help?? Please?

Angus 27 October 2007 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT (Post 351882)
, but thats long since fixed for WHDLoad and for the ADF version.

Just for my continuing education, why do people need an ADF version, does the WHDLoad version not work on UAE? That's a genuine question - I don't know.

Are there any implications for real Amiga users for the new ADF version or does it make sense sticking with WHDLoad?

And, again purely out of interest, do you (Galahad) plan on patching the American version of the game?

I think that's enough questions - thanks and good work!

formater 27 October 2007 19:55

In the Zone! again

for Angus:
Some people prefer (me for example) the original format of the programs, and the most similar format to original is the ADF (or IPF)

Wena 27 October 2007 20:03

Very much appreciated - thank you.

formater 27 October 2007 20:14

All the thanks for Galahad who cracked and provided this game for us

Galahad/FLT 28 October 2007 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angus (Post 367142)
Just for my continuing education, why do people need an ADF version, does the WHDLoad version not work on UAE? That's a genuine question - I don't know.

Are there any implications for real Amiga users for the new ADF version or does it make sense sticking with WHDLoad?

And, again purely out of interest, do you (Galahad) plan on patching the American version of the game?

I think that's enough questions - thanks and good work!

Some people don't use WHDLoad and only use Real Amigas, and if any version was going to be catalogued, I didn't want it to the be the Trilogy version as that version might as well not exist.

I don't have the American version to patch, well I did, but a serious hard drive crash a few years ago put paid to that :(

whiteb 28 October 2007 00:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT (Post 367195)
Some people don't use WHDLoad and only use Real Amigas, and if any version was going to be catalogued, I didn't want it to the be the Trilogy version as that version might as well not exist.

I don't have the American version to patch, well I did, but a serious hard drive crash a few years ago put paid to that :(

I know there are 4 versions of Dragon's Breath

0821 (German)
1272 (German, Alternate) (Wha)
2388 (French, Compilation Magic Worlds)
0072 (English) Was the ADF you did, based on this ?

is the American a Different one Entirely ?

Galahad/FLT 28 October 2007 00:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteb (Post 367197)
I know there are 4 versions of Dragon's Breath

0821 (German)
1272 (German, Alternate) (Wha)
2388 (French, Compilation Magic Worlds)
0072 (English) Was the ADF you did, based on this ?

is the American a Different one Entirely ?

The US version is called Dragon Lord

As for which version I based the ADF version, it was the original release English version.