English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   News (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Nippon Safes Inc. Amiga Fix & Patch (French) (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=88293)

dlfrsilver 15 August 2017 06:28

Nippon Safes Inc. Amiga Fix & Patch (French)

Hello Everyone,

I have finished one of my big projects, namely Nippon Safes Inc. From Dynabyte.

Basically the data files were just knackered (possibly due to a bad productivity tool which outputed files with bad formatting leading to crashes in the french version).

I have fixed, removed the 3 copy protections, tested the game with the 3 characters in every possible way, and finished the game (too many times).
And the program is also fully translated (i kept the english words from the requester to save/load).

This is a Flashtro French division fix/patch release :)

You'll find 2 versions of disk 1 : one with the protection intact to correct the faulty originals, and the other with the fixes + protections removed.

PS : it's more efficient, faster to patch and fix directly the data files.

It's in the zone. Now all the ADF on the net will be able to be corrected !

Retroplay 15 August 2017 18:28

Italian language selection also seems to be broken in SPS1050.
When I click Italian on language selection screen it does nothing at all.

dlfrsilver 15 August 2017 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retroplay (Post 1178388)
Italian language selection also seems to be broken in SPS1050.
When I click Italian on language selection screen it does nothing at all.

It's not broken, Nippon Safes Inc original Italian version only use Italian, while the multilanguage use UK/FR/DE. The IPF 1050 is the UK/FR/DE release. The disk 1 has only 14kb free, so no Italian 'IT' language file :)

We don't have any unmodified dump of the italian only release.

Retroplay 15 August 2017 18:58

I see, I guess the developers were just too lazy to edit the graphics on the selection screen. :D

dlfrsilver 15 August 2017 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retroplay (Post 1178394)
I see, I guess the developers were just too lazy to edit the graphics on the selection screen. :D

Well this too maybe :)

No no, there was not enough room on the disk to have the 4 languages :/

But if you add the IT file on your hard drive, you will have the 4 languages :)

Aladin 15 August 2017 19:44

Thank you for these fix

:D

dlfrsilver 15 August 2017 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aladin (Post 1178409)
Thank tou for these fix

Well, thanks !

oissery77 25 August 2017 19:51

merci beaucoup :)

kriz 27 August 2017 17:32

Thx for your nice work on Nippon Safes !! I got a issue with it needing the protection, after the short introduction with the three players i get the protection screen ... and it doesnt accept random guesses ...

I got the NipponSafesInc_v1.02_1050.lha file form the zone you posted, its supposed to be cracked ?

dlfrsilver 27 August 2017 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by kriz (Post 1180684)
Thx for your nice work on Nippon Safes !! I got a issue with it needing the protection, after the short introduction with the three players i get the protection screen ... and it doesnt accept random guesses ...

I got the NipponSafesInc_v1.02_1050.lha file form the zone you posted, its supposed to be cracked ?

I have only removed the ingame protections. The code in order to use a character is still in, because it can't be removed in any way.

Just pick in the solution one of the three character codes, and that's it.

Note also that only the french version has the protections removed, the UK and German files are still protected.

kriz 27 August 2017 18:52

Ahh then i understand :) Thanks for quick answer, so for me playing the UK version would it be better to play another version with the protection removed ? I dont know how often it will ask for protection ?

dlfrsilver 27 August 2017 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by kriz (Post 1180706)
Ahh then i understand :) Thanks for quick answer, so for me playing the UK version would it be better to play another version with the protection removed ? I dont know how often it will ask for protection ?

I think i will remove also the ingame protections for all versions.

But i maintain what i said about the codes for each characters. Those can't be removed at all.

Otherwise it would need to reprogram the whole game !

kriz 28 August 2017 12:33

Allright, thanks !!

dlfrsilver 30 December 2017 00:35

OK, i had to do an update, because i found an error while playtesting the whole game in french.

Please find the update game, as well with the english text with protection removed as well in the zone.

CFou! 17 January 2018 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlfrsilver (Post 1208559)
OK, i had to do an update, because i found an error while playtesting the whole game in french.

Please find the update game, as well with the english text with protection removed as well in the zone.

Happy new year Denis.

and thanx for your heavy work to patch french version of this game.

I will try to found times to test it soon;)

best regard.

Bertrand/CFou!

dlfrsilver 17 January 2018 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFOU! (Post 1212529)
Happy new year Denis.

and thanx for your heavy work to patch french version of this game.

I will try to found times to test it soon;)

best regard.

Bertrand/CFou!

Hi Bertrand, happy new year, all the best :D !

Well heavy, not really in fact. I spent more time removing the copy protection :)

btw, i have also pulled out the french translation for Flight of the Amazon Queen ! ;)

CFou! 18 January 2018 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlfrsilver (Post 1212541)
btw, i have also pulled out the french translation for Flight of the Amazon Queen ! ;)

great!

dlfrsilver 19 January 2018 00:40

I must get back on track with Ambermoon. I hope to fully release it this year :D