English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (http://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   project.EAB File Server (http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Locating / sorting / uploading .IPFs... (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=93200)

DamienD 29 June 2018 19:01

Locating / sorting / uploading .IPFs...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Retroplay (Post 1251169)
No-Intro set incoming on ftp. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by chip (Post 1251193)
I'm glad rules are changed :p

Thanks Retroplay for the upload ;)

I am going to fill in all .IPF files from TOSEC [2016-01-03] when I get home tonight ;)

If anyone has any of the other .IPF files from the later TOSEC versions though then please upload into your ~Uploads/<username> directory under folders for each update so I can move accordingly i.e:

... TOSEC Release (v2016-07-02)
... TOSEC Release (v2016-11-11)
... TOSEC Release (v2017-04-23)
... TOSEC Release (v2017-11-01)
... TOSEC Release (v2018-04-01)

Retroplay 29 June 2018 19:10

The reason why I upped No-Intro instead of TOSEC is it contains some images not in TOSEC (yet, I assume). ;)

Of course TOSEC has the box and disk scans, which No-Intro does not include.

If need be, should I upload the latest TOSEC sets as well ?
Commodore Amiga - Coverdisks - SPS (TOSEC-v2015-06-27)
Commodore Amiga - Educational - SPS (TOSEC-v2015-04-23)
Commodore Amiga - Games - SPS (TOSEC-v2018-03-05)

DamienD 29 June 2018 19:14

I think it's best to fill the TOSEC updates first.

With files you have that aren't currently in TOSEC we can put into a seperate directory.

Makes things easier to identify / manage ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retroplay (Post 1251197)
If need be, should I upload the latest TOSEC sets as well ?

Commodore Amiga - Coverdisks - SPS (TOSEC-v2015-06-27)
Commodore Amiga - Educational - SPS (TOSEC-v2015-04-23)
Commodore Amiga - Games - SPS (TOSEC-v2018-03-05)

I'm positive that I have the first 2 listed but not the last one so please go ahead with that :great

Retroplay 29 June 2018 19:24

Right, I'm on it. :)

DamienD 29 June 2018 22:39

Ok, home now and uploading ;)

These are now complete:
/Commodore_Amiga/TOSEC [2016-01-03]
... Commodore Amiga - Coverdisks - SPS (TOSEC-v2015-06-27_CM)
... Commodore Amiga - Educational - SPS (TOSEC-v2015-04-23_CM)

Currently uploading the following, there are 2691 files, but unfortunately the internet connection where I'm currently living isn't the fastest:
/Commodore_Amiga/TOSEC [2016-01-03]
... Commodore Amiga - Games - SPS (TOSEC-v2015-06-27_CM)

Finally; I believe that I also have a collection of .IPF files that aren't currently in TOSEC... I will run everything I have through the latest DATs and then upload anything not identified afterwards...

Retroplay 29 June 2018 22:53

Did you have a look in my user upload folder ?

Everything TOSEC SPS is there. :)

DamienD 29 June 2018 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retroplay (Post 1251222)
Did you have a look in my user upload folder ?

Everything TOSEC SPS is there. :)

...nope, but will do when I get back from dinner. Cheers ;)

DamienD 30 June 2018 02:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retroplay (Post 1251222)
Did you have a look in my user upload folder ?

Everything TOSEC SPS is there. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1251225)
...nope, but will do when I get back from dinner. Cheers ;)

Ok:

... Commodore Amiga - Games - SPS (TOSEC-v2015-06-27_CM) has 2691 files.
... Commodore Amiga - Games - SPS (TOSEC-v2018-03-05) has 2702 files.

So the difference is only 11 new files... just need to easily work out which ones these are and will then move to:
/Commodore_Amiga/TOSEC Updates/TOSEC Release (v2018-04-01) updates
... Commodore Amiga - Games - SPS (TOSEC-v2018-03-05)

DamienD 30 June 2018 10:17

The following has now completed uploading:
/Commodore_Amiga/TOSEC [2016-01-03]
... Commodore Amiga - Games - SPS (TOSEC-v2015-06-27_CM)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1251250)
Ok:

... Commodore Amiga - Games - SPS (TOSEC-v2015-06-27_CM) has 2691 files.
... Commodore Amiga - Games - SPS (TOSEC-v2018-03-05) has 2702 files.

So the difference is only 11 new files... just need to easily work out which ones these are and will then move to:
/Commodore_Amiga/TOSEC Updates/TOSEC Release (v2018-04-01) updates
... Commodore Amiga - Games - SPS (TOSEC-v2018-03-05)

Have worked out which are the 11 new files:
... Astate - La Malediction des Templiers (1990)(New Deal Productions)[2823].zip
... Bush Buck - A Global Treasure Hunt (1991)(Activision)[1962].zip
... Final Battle, The (1990)(PSS)[0259].zip
... Hostile Breed (1992)(Palace)[unreleased][3666].zip
... Last Action Hero (1994)(Psygnosis)[1043].zip
... Lords of Doom (1991)(Starbyte)[3080].zip
... P.P. Hammer and His Pneumatic Weapon (1991)(Demonware)[2809].zip
... Secret of the Silver Blades v1.0 (1991-06-12)(SSI)[0983].zip
... Spaceward Ho! v2.0 (1994-06-07)(New World Computing)(DE)[2791].zip
... Starblade (1990)(Palace)[2310].zip
... Street Racer (1997)(Guildhall)(AGA)[2884].zip

These have now been moved to:
/Commodore_Amiga/TOSEC Updates/TOSEC Release (v2018-04-01) updates
... Commodore Amiga - Games - SPS (TOSEC-v2018-03-05)

My next task is this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1251221)
Finally; I believe that I also have a collection of .IPF files that aren't currently in TOSEC... I will run everything I have through the latest DATs and then upload anything not identified afterwards...


DamienD 30 June 2018 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1251221)
Finally; I believe that I also have a collection of .IPF files that aren't currently in TOSEC... I will run everything I have through the latest DATs and then upload anything not identified afterwards...

LOL :lol :lol :lol

After all that, seems I only one file not in the latest TOSEC DATs: Killing Game Show, The (1990)(Psygnosis).zip

Archive now in The Zone! ;)

DamienD 30 June 2018 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retroplay (Post 1251197)
The reason why I upped No-Intro instead of TOSEC is it contains some images not in TOSEC (yet, I assume). ;)

Of course TOSEC has the box and disk scans, which No-Intro does not include.

Retroplay; do you think you could run all files from your "Amiga No-Intro numbered set (KS excluded)" through the latest SPS - TOSEC DATs so we know what's missing from TOSEC?

dirkies 30 June 2018 11:44

thanks DamienD, I had some IPF DVDs in the past but misplaced them, so now I guess I can rebuild my IPF collection! :great:great:great

DamienD 30 June 2018 11:50

Good stuff dirkies ;)

@everyone; if you have any .IPFs not currently in these latest TOSEC DATs then please upload and make a note in this thread:

... Commodore Amiga - Coverdisks - SPS (TOSEC-v2015-06-27_CM)
... Commodore Amiga - Educational - SPS (TOSEC-v2015-04-23_CM)
... Commodore Amiga - Games - SPS (TOSEC-v2018-03-05)

Ian 30 June 2018 11:56

I have secretofsilverblades_Amiga_983

Just need to try and remember my details for the server lol

checking another folder I also have:

B.A.T.II_1635
IndianaJonesandtheFateofAtlantis_1639
OperationStealth_1654
Powerdrome_140

These could be for anything though so I will need to check later.

DamienD 30 June 2018 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian (Post 1251284)
I have secretofsilverblades_Amiga_983

Just need to try and remember my details for the server lol

Thanks Ian, but that's already in Commodore Amiga - Games - SPS (TOSEC-v2018-03-05):

... Secret of the Silver Blades v1.0 (1991-06-12)(SSI)[0983].zip

To make sure whatever you have isn't already included in TOSEC; best to run everything through ClrMAMEPro and the latest DATs as listed in post #13 :agree

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian (Post 1251284)
checking another folder I also have:

B.A.T.II_1635
IndianaJonesandtheFateofAtlantis_1639
OperationStealth_1654
Powerdrome_140

These could be for anything though so I will need to check later.

You've edited / added to your post ;)

...please run through the DATs to be sure they aren't already there.

dirkies 30 June 2018 12:03

trying to get them now but despite using my personal account on the FTP, not the "ftp" anonymous one, it seems speed is still capped at 50KB/s. Gonna take a while to pull them in :-(

Ian 30 June 2018 12:03

Well if it's already included I need to ditch romvault as I scanned it and have the full set, yet this remains in my to sort directory lol

DamienD 30 June 2018 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirkies (Post 1251287)
trying to get them now but despite using my personal account on the FTP, not the "ftp" anonymous one, it seems speed is still capped at 50KB/s. Gonna take a while to pull them in :-(

I don't see you online dirkies?

Code:

Current users online
.----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Username | PID  | OnLine  | Action                                      |
|----------+-------+----------+----------------------------------------------|
| ftp      | 21028 | 116:42:4 | Dn: EnigmA AMIGA Life at 50.0K/sec          |
| ftp      | 29340 | 55:04:23 | Dn: PDX-TBCH.LZH      at 50.1K/sec          |
| ftp      | 11249 | 01:47:37 | Dn: 3D Construction K at 50.0K/sec          |
| ftp      | 30146 | 85:40:20 | Dn: csbd.tar.gz      at 50.0K/sec          |
| ftp      | 16432 | 35:18:55 | Dn: Ye Olde Pirates P at 50.0K/sec          |
| nexus    | 32444 | 11:14:07 | "RETR Highlife #01 (1990-01)(Parados).zip"  |
| ftp      | 15566 | 05:45:17 | Dn: Commodore AMIGA f at 50.0K/sec          |
| ftp      | 22407 | 18:31:44 | Dn: Multimedia_FX_Dis at 51.2K/sec          |
| ftp      | 12641 | 03:08:44 | Dn: TheStoryOfTheC=Am at 50.0K/sec          |
| ftp      | 27358 |    15:56 | Dn: 2841 - No Exit (E at 50.6K/sec          |
| ftp      | 9358  |    04:55 | Dn: Zombi (1989)(Ubi  at 50.3K/sec          |
| ftp      | 6975  |    05:36 | Dn: /Commodore_Amiga/ at 50.0K/sec          |
| ftp      | 29368 | 34:16:50 | Dn: /~Uploads/pgovots at 50.0K/sec          |
| ftp      | 27332 |    17:27 | Dn: AmigActive Cover  at 50.0K/sec          |
| ftp      | 10888 |    56:36 | Dn: TOSEC Release (v2 at 50.0K/sec          |
| ftp      | 10522 | 01:00:08 | Dn: 1479 - Advanced D at 50.1K/sec          |
`----------------------------------------------------------------------------'

Are you sure you're using your account? Also use an FTP client to download...

dirkies 30 June 2018 12:09

using FlashFXP 5.4 with personal license

Code:

[L] Connecting to EAB upload -> DNS=grandis.nu IP=37.123.138.151 PORT=21
[L] Connected to EAB upload
[L] 220 EAB (glFTPd 2.08 (Dec 23 2017) 64BiT Linux+TLS(OpenSSL 1.1.0g  2 Nov 2017)+SSP) ready.
[L] USER dirkies
[L] 331 Password required for dirkies.
[L] PASS (hidden)
[L] 230-      +                                                      .    ________  .
[L] 230-  .          + .      wELCOME tO tHE fILE sERVER fOR tHE        + \      / 
[L] 230-        .                                          ................  \    / ..
[L] 230-  + .      ......................................:                  \  /  :
[L] 230-          + :  _____  ____    _____  ___    ___  _____  ______  _\/_  :
[L] 230-    __  ___: /  __/  /    \  / ___/  /  /__  /__/ /  __/  /  /  /  \  /_____
[L] 230-    _\/_ |  :/  _/_  /  /  / / /_ \  /  /  / /  / _\__  / /    / ____\//   
[L] 230- ___\  / |  /\____/ /__/__/ /___/_/ /\____/ /__/ /_____/ /__/__/ |    \/    :
[L] 230-    \\/__|  / /  / /  /  / /  / / / /  / /  / /    / /  /  /  |  eNGLiSH .
[L] 230-    \/    \/___/ /__/__/ /___/_/  \/___/ /__/ /_____/ /__/__/  |  aMiGA  :
[L] 230-            :                          _____                    |  bOARD  :
[L] 230-    ________/\____  ______  /\_____  (_____) ________/\___  ________/\____ 
[L] 230-    \_          /\ \_    \/      /  ,-----,  \_          /  \_          /\
[L] 230-    /  ____    /  /  _  _    /  /    /  /  ________/  /  ____    /  \
[L] 230-  /    \/    _\ /    /  /    _\ /    _\ /    \_      _\ /    \/    _\ 
[L] 230-  /      /    /  /    /  /    /  /    /  /      /    /  /      /    /\ \ 
[L] 230- /____  /_____/  /__  /___/____/  /_____/  /_______    /  /____  /_____/  \ \
[L] 230- \    \/\    \  \  \/\  \    \  \    \  \    /______\  \    \/\    \  \_\
[L] 230-  \    \ \    \  __ \ \  \    \  \    \  \    \      \  \ __ \ \    \  / 
[L] 230-  \____\ \_____\/ /_ \ \_ ____ _\/  ____ \/ \ ____      ____/ /__\ \_____\/ .
[L] 230-        \/  .  / /_ \ \/ / _  \    / __ \    / ___\ __ / __/ /    \/        :
[L] 230-            : / /_/ /  /  /  /  / /_/ /  / /  /  / /_/ /              :
[L] 230-  sITE hOSTED'/\____/  /\____/  /\__/_/  /\/___/  /\____/    /\        :
[L] 230-  bY Turran! / /  /  / /  /  / / / /  / /      / /  / ____//\\  .....:
[L] 230- ________/\  \/___/    \/___/    \/_/_/    \/        \/___/      /  \\  :     
[L] 230-        /\\ .                                                  /    \\_:______
[L] 230-        /  \\:                                                /______\.:  e7
[L] 230-      /____\.    eNJOY yOUR sTAY! & dONT fORGET tO uPLOAD! :)  :/\         
[L] 230-        /\  :                                                  /__\         
[L] 230-        /__\ :...................................................:
[L] 230-
[L] 230-
[L] 230- Upload Rules:
[L] 230- DO NOT upload "IPF Images", "Workbench Disks", "Kickstart ROMs/Disks" & software or music files still supported/for sale.
[L] 230- DO NOT upload NEVER EVER APC & TCP Software.
[L] 230-
[L] 230 User dirkies logged in.


Ian 30 June 2018 13:36

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1251285)
Thanks Ian, but that's already in Commodore Amiga - Games - SPS (TOSEC-v2018-03-05):

... Secret of the Silver Blades v1.0 (1991-06-12)(SSI)[0983].zip

To make sure whatever you have isn't already included in TOSEC; best to run everything through ClrMAMEPro and the latest DATs as listed in post #13 :agree


You've edited / added to your post ;)

...please run through the DATs to be sure they aren't already there.

They are all there, I have checked the zips, they are all the art files that so some reason TOSEC have not included.


Anyway, back to Secret of the Silver Blades, my version and the one from TOSEC have different CRCs:


Be interesting to know which one is right if, I have purposely avoided downloading any unofficial IPFs so I have no reason to believe the file I have is incorrect.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:04.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Page generated in 0.05229 seconds with 11 queries