English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (http://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   project.EAB (http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   We want graphics subforum! (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=98675)

d4rk3lf 02 September 2019 23:25

We want graphics subforum!
 
Now,
I intentionally placed this question in (probably) wrong forum, so it get's more attention.
We have:
- Hardware
- Software
... and lot of other sub-forums
Then we have coders:
- Coders this language
- Coders that language
- Coders general
- Coders about Kim Kardashian ...
etc..

We want Graphics subforum.
We want At least something like this:
- Graphics... that lead to 3 subforums:
- Wip's
- Finished work
- tutorials

For example, I wanted to start my thread of "d4rk3lf sketch Dpaint book", and I have no idea where to place it.

I think, same as graphics.. we should make also a music subforum.

DamienD 02 September 2019 23:28

Yup, good idea but definitely the wrong section to post in i.e. the Amiga scene :p

...moved to project.EAB; where the only person who can make this happen visits i.e. RCK ;)

Predseda 02 September 2019 23:28

+1

d4rk3lf 02 September 2019 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1343165)
Yup, good idea but definitely the wrong section to post in i.e. the

Yeah :)
But my plan worked (so far).

So, how do we get RCK almighty attention?
Did he ever look at this subforums?

Thanks for all.

DamienD 03 September 2019 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4rk3lf (Post 1343171)
So, how do we get RCK almighty attention?
Did he ever look at this subforums?

Probably the first place RCK looks at when he finds time to visit EAB is the project.EAB section ;)

...it's definitely not the Amiga.scene section or any others besides the "private" Moderators sections (as the Admin needs to), hence why I moved your thread here.

fxgogo 03 September 2019 00:41

I must say, I would like to see a graphics section of some type. I think the Amiga is heavily used for creative endeavours still today. Is there a music section at all? Maybe that also need to be in there.

DamienD 03 September 2019 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by fxgogo (Post 1343195)
Is there a music section at all? Maybe that also need to be in there.

Very loosely; sort of I guess:
...but not really a "Hey, look at this music I've composed (in whatever format). What do you think?"

Master484 05 September 2019 17:30

I agree, a graphics sub-forum would be nice.

This way there would be place to post stuff like those "arcade to Amiga color conversions" that people like to make, and to share graphics WIPs and mock-ups of games, or just to demonstrate cool palettes, copper uses, and so on.

Right now all such stuff is scattered into various threads which then sink into the depths of the forum, never to be found again. :)

AmiFox 08 September 2019 11:23

Love that idea. My second love after games was collecting all kind of graphic slideshows. There were a lot of masterpieces.. And I guess todays art will be even more impressive on the Amiga

gimbal 15 October 2019 16:34

Yup, good idea. Does it need to be specific about graphics though? I think we all have a general interest in any kind of artsy thing that people produce, be it graphics, music, Amiga-related poetry...

I would say a "crafts" section with graphics, music and tutorials as subforums.

I'm not too keen to have a dedicated WIP section, you can easily title a post as such. If there is too much choice of subforum then posts will start to wander.

DamienD 18 October 2019 14:55

I've just noticed the new section: Creation

Nice one RCK!!! :great

You've been real busy today :p

RCK 18 October 2019 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1343190)
Probably the first place RCK looks at when he finds time to visit EAB is the project.EAB section ;)

You know me ;)

RCK 18 October 2019 15:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4rk3lf (Post 1343164)
Now,
I intentionally placed this question in (probably) wrong forum, so it get's more attention.
We have:
- Hardware
- Software
... and lot of other sub-forums
Then we have coders:
- Coders this language
- Coders that language
- Coders general
- Coders about Kim Kardashian ...
etc..

We want Graphics subforum.
We want At least something like this:
- Graphics... that lead to 3 subforums:
- Wip's
- Finished work
- tutorials

For example, I wanted to start my thread of "d4rk3lf sketch Dpaint book", and I have no idea where to place it.

I think, same as graphics.. we should make also a music subforum.

Here we go, 8 new forums :)
https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=133

Predseda 18 October 2019 15:02

I love it. Maybe it will push me back to my wacom. Thank you RCK.

d4rk3lf 19 December 2019 22:04

Thanks guys.
I just recently saw that this was opened. :)

Amazing!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:41.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Page generated in 0.04281 seconds with 11 queries