English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   MarketPlace (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Vampire V2 500/68000 Socket to A2000 CPU Slot Adapters (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=89365)

Acill 07 November 2017 14:29

Vampire V2 500/68000 Socket to A2000 CPU Slot Adapters

4 Attachment(s)
FOR SALE: $35 US including worldwide shipping as friends and family paypal.
*Also listed for sale off Amibay

*Using a CPU slot adapter still requires the 68000 socket to be empty

Kipper2k Designed

(Also inspired from the Winner's Circle Systems K-Card) http://www.bigbookofamigahardware.co...ct.aspx?id=792

Vampire V500 to A2000 CPU slot adapters are Kippers design but recreated by myself. Kipper2k will offer no support on these. Please contact me if you need any assistance with your adapters. These are being built on demand and I will ship them as I complete them. Photos included showing how they fit in 2000 with a vampire attached. Overseas orders are shipped first class mail so please understand the delay this can sometime cause with delivery times.

These also work with several other A500 68k socket accelerators!

Payments Received and Status - All shipped

BATCH 4 now available for orders

BATCH 4 Orders ORDERS NOW BEING TAKEN. I will build new red boards on demand. Please PM WITH YOUR INTEREST and I will send you paypal info. More pictures of new revision here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/eHmLsCQulJMiKgWt1

MigaTech 07 November 2017 15:42

Nice piece of hardware. These are going to be very popular!

Hedeon 07 November 2017 15:48

I'd like to purchase one, if possible.

Amiga4000 07 November 2017 16:07

This looks extremely useful for any 68K socket-ed device! Nice work! Will buy one for sure.

BTW, what is that little green board w/CF adapter on the side in pic 4? :confused

kipper2k 07 November 2017 17:28

I think Acill forgot to mention something about these risers

MigaTech 07 November 2017 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by kipper2k (Post 1197768)

I thought these looked like your work Kipper2k! Why has the OP not mentioned this? Doesn't seem right somehow? :rolleyes

kipper2k 07 November 2017 17:49

yah, the design is mine, It also has a small circuit on it that can generate a level 7 interrupt both for A500 and a600, and it can also be used with the A508IDE and has the OVR and Int header onboard. I also done a board for the A4000 but havent released it

Acill 07 November 2017 18:33

I asked if you mind that i reproduced these and sell them. Freemilk mentioned you said it was okay as long as I put your name on them. If this has changed let m know.

For all that are interested, yes this the board kipper2k designed. I just cleaned up the board a small bit and reproduced it after a lot of people requested them and couldnt get them. It also gold plated and made in the USA .

Acill 07 November 2017 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by kipper2k (Post 1197768)

Before I posted this I had asked Freemilk if it was okay and he assured me as long as I put your name on them you had no issues? I absolutly put your name on them as you can see and only made some very minor changes that are not even noticable. I left EVERYthing out of respect and took zero credit for the board design kipper.

kipper2k 07 November 2017 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acill (Post 1197801)
Before I posted this I had asked Freemilk if it was okay and he assured me as long as I put your name on them you had no issues? I absolutly put your name on them as you can see and only made some very minor changes that are not even noticable. I left EVERYthing out of respect and took zero credit for the board design kipper.

I was referring to the 2 small circuits ?

Acill 07 November 2017 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by kipper2k (Post 1197802)
I was referring to the 2 small circuits ?

Ah, okay... I didnt build them up because everyone has been asking for them from me for use with a Vampire and the TF530. I also wanted to keep the price on them shipped as low as I could possibly make them and still be able to use a good qualiety gold plated contact PCB.

Please let me know if you would like anything commented or done with them. I thought showing your name on them was the requirement. I mean no disrespect at all and love this design.

Hedeon 08 November 2017 17:13

Payment sent

tomead 08 November 2017 18:01

I would like to purchase one if still available. Message me details to pay.

Acill 11 November 2017 04:58

All paid orders shipped today.

Acill 16 December 2017 17:22

If anyone would like one of these built and shipped before I go on holiday please contact me before December 19th.

theDodger 29 August 2019 15:58

Do you have any more?

Acill 03 September 2019 06:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by theDodger (Post 1342051)
Do you have any more?

I build them on demand now more or less. If you need one I have the parts to do them.

skideric 07 October 2019 02:43

What's the price? I live in AL,USA
Got a Vampire coming.Thinking of installing this way.
Thanks!

lesta_smsc 07 October 2019 08:50

Great work. Looks like a quality PCB.

I just wonder whether projects such as this, not only with having the relevant mention of the author, but also some sort of revenue for the author would he helpful - something like a donation from the sales made?

It's like the old freeware/shareware titles where you could send author donation if you like the product.

I know kipper2k has not specifically asked for this, but I feel gestures like this may help to remove some ill feeling and also facilitate the desire to continue with designing such hardware.

Just my opinion, no offence meant and if it has hurt anyone's feeling, then I apologise.

Acill 07 October 2019 15:03

I've asked him if he wanted any donation to him and he didnt. Also this design isnt new. Another company made a design much like it in the 80's as well. I took an old version of his design and changed it for my needs and made it from scratch myself. I am not using his files he made available.