English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (http://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   project.EAB File Server (http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   EAB File Server (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=43633)

TCD 14 June 2009 22:38

Donk CD32 is now available thanks to ScHlAuChi :great
Unfortunately ScHlAuChi's version only has MP3 audio (it's 192 kbps though). So I converted the MP3s to WAVs and made a cue sheet. Works fine in WinUAE and the version is really a bit different to the disk version (not only the CD audio tracks). Both ScHlAuChi's upload and my converted version are in the 'CD32' folder :) If anyone (*cough* MethodGit) has the original, it would still be nice to have a complete image.

Graham Humphrey 14 June 2009 22:56

Cool, thanks guys! Been wanting to play this one for a while...

TCD 14 June 2009 23:03

Have fun Graham :) This is definitely no shovelware. I was quite surprised when the game started... well you'll see for yourself ;)

MethodGit 15 June 2009 02:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCyberDruid (Post 559890)
Donk CD32 is now available thanks to ScHlAuChi :great
Unfortunately ScHlAuChi's version only has MP3 audio (it's 192 kbps though). So I converted the MP3s to WAVs and made a cue sheet. Works fine in WinUAE and the version is really a bit different to the disk version (not only the CD audio tracks). Both ScHlAuChi's upload and my converted version are in the 'CD32' folder :) If anyone (*cough* MethodGit) has the original, it would still be nice to have a complete image.

Oi oi, been occupied by several issues at once and all! :crazy I won't forget to do it, I promise.

trackah123 29 June 2009 18:22

Invalid username or password

cant get in... with amiga/EAB :confused

UPDATE : nvm my mistake

mai 02 July 2009 20:33

Trainerpack

A new member, interested in Trainers told me, that he is not able to unpack
Trainer Pack (not in TOSEC)...7z 23.73 MB 2009-03-02 12:43
I tried also to unpack and indeed something is wrong with the archive.
I dont know anymore, if this is a trainerpack uploaded by me, probably it is,
but i know, i have never used 7zip.
Any help?

TCD 02 July 2009 20:43

Hmm, seems like it's a broken upload. I have a file with the same name from the 30.09.2008 and I can't remember that I reuploaded it this year. All the files should be in 'Trainer Pack01 (not in TOSEC).7z', so I deleted the other file. If any files are missing in this one, I will repack and upload the archive during the weekend.

Predabot 11 July 2009 00:10

What's with the server? The new login and password doesn't give you the same access as before... Seems like the entire server is mostly empty, and the interface is basically gone.

User : eabftp
Password: Upl0ad3r

TCD 11 July 2009 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magix
General User (only for downloading) Login Account:
Code:

URL    : http://eab.whdownload.com
Username: amiga
Password: eab

FTP = only uploads.

Predabot 11 July 2009 00:21

Yeah, sorry. I just realized this right after posting and checking the first page again. Lol! :D

I can't find castlevania on the server tho druid... :(

But Lemon Amiga has it! :) And now that I read the reviews of it... I no longer want it. :\

TCD 11 July 2009 00:24

Hehe, okay ;) Just for the future : Have a look in the folder 'TOSEC/Games/[ADF]'. There you'll find anything you need I guess ;)

Hercules 13 August 2009 01:59

Broken link on EAB file server. Doh !

Can you fix Amiga Mods Anthology CD Download please?

Home /Music/Amiga Mods Anthology CD\'s

I get:
Could not open directory.
I'm eager to download this, as the original cd's are no longer being sold! Please help :-)

Thank you!

Magix 13 August 2009 09:48

Done...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hercules (Post 582961)
Can you fix Amiga Mods Anthology CD Download please?

Home /Music/Amiga Mods Anthology CD\'s

I get:
Could not open directory.
I'm eager to download this, as the original cd's are no longer being sold! Please help :-)

Thank you!

GoldStar611 27 August 2009 07:39

I have the original ASDG Art Department Pro 2.5 8 disk set (3disk install 3 disk patch 2 disk conversion pack 1 disk tutorial) on amiga formatted disks. I have used the dual floppy trick to convert them to images if it's not a problem to upload them for the scene. Thought I would ask first.

TCD 27 August 2009 09:05

Hi GoldStar611 and welcome to EAB!

Since Art Department Pro isn't for sale anymore, it's okay to upload the disk images to the file server :) Once they are up, give me a shout and I'll move them to the public area.

TCD 29 August 2009 21:42

I just moved some complete year packs of Amiga remixes uploaded by ma693541 to the file server. Sorry that I overlooked them for about two months :nervous You guys have to let me know if you upload such fine things ;) So thanks for the upload ma693541 :great
You can find them in the folder 'Music/AmigaRemix/Complete years'.

mai 29 August 2009 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCyberDruid (Post 589678)
You guys have to let me know if you upload such fine things ;)

I have also created a folder "user/mai with some nonTOSEC games(trainers) inside, which i got from a good friend last month.
I thought it was not worth to inform, because its not very important upload.;)

TCD 29 August 2009 23:10

Awesome info mai :bowdown Thanks for the upload :great You know I love that stuff ;)

Edit : Ah, they need some renaming :) I have a week off after Wednesday, so I might make a 'first draft' for them.

Supamax 02 September 2009 02:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldStar611 (Post 588771)
I have used the dual floppy trick to convert them to images

Hi GoldStar611,
what do you mean with "dual floppy trick"? :confused

prowler 02 September 2009 02:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supamax (Post 590710)
what do you mean with "dual floppy trick"? :confused

ADFRead :)

Quote:

Read Amiga formatted floppies using "2-drive trick" on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 PC