English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (http://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   request.Old Rare Games (http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   [DamienD] WinUAE v3.2.2 - Games "DAT File" (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=81493)

DamienD 07 February 2016 19:33

[DamienD] WinUAE v3.2.2 - Games "DAT File"
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys,

Not really sure where to put this thread; GMs please move to wherever you think is appropriate :agree

Following on from mai's requests in my "Request for any gems" thread: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=80841

I've now created a .DAT file of the .ADF & .IPF files that I use in my WinUAE collection for various games (see attached).

Like Belgarath (GameBase Amiga), over the years I've tried hard to find the best files / sets to use so that:
... they work 100%.
... don't have the intro missing / cut etc.

I've also used .IPF files in my collection when:
... there is no protection / manual required / code entry.
... the .ADF versions are missing stuff.
... the .ADF versions have come on more disks than the original and are hard to use e.g. "Wrath of the Demon" & "Guy Spy and the Crystals of Armageddon".

Anyway, to be honest I'm not really sure why mai wanted me to create this or if anyone will actually find this useful...

Disclaimer:
... By no means should this be taken as gospel for the best files to use.
... Though I've tried to make sure all files are named correctly to the TOSEC standard; some may not be.
... It's quite impossible to test every single game through to completion so there may be issues.
... The files / sets I've used are probably quite similar to GameBase Amiga ones. GameBase Amiga is still you're best bet.

mai 07 February 2016 19:59

Thanks, now i am able to look in your collection!:)

DamienD 07 February 2016 20:03

Sure; go for it mai!!!

...it's not really my collection; just the files that I use in WinUAE at present. I have loads of HDDs full of stuff, I should really run these though the latest TOSEC DATs to see if I have anything missing :agree

Anyway, if there's any files that people need and can't find (which I highly doubt), let me know and I'll assist ;)

mai 07 February 2016 20:34

So some general results after scanning:
Please remember, the aim for me is to help you to make your collection even better, not to silly you and your collection!
Present day, you should always scan your collection(ADFs) with current TOSEC dats to see, what you really have.
Trust me, TOSEC collection is a good reference present day(Gamebase meanwhile too), we have invested much time to make it better and better, although there are for sure still errors, we are no robots.
If you would scan your collection with current TOSEC dats, as i have done in a few minutes, you would see, that there are still some bad Disks, which cant work at all, i suppose you have not playtested every single disk till the end of the game.
Just an example:
Blastar, all 3 disks are bad copies!:(

If i can be from any help, let me know!

DamienD 07 February 2016 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by mai (Post 1068868)
If you would scan your collection with current TOSEC dats, as i have done in a few minutes, you would see, that there are still some bad Disks, which cant work at all, i suppose you have not playtested every single disk till the end of the game.
Just an example:
Blastar, all 3 disks are bad copies!:(

Nope definitely haven't played every single game through to completion. This is impossible :agree

I get what your saying. However, there are some files in TOSEC that are marked as [B] but these work perfectly and I know that GameBase Amiga also use the same set as me. Can't think of any examples right now off the top of my head; will need to check.

It's been known in the past that some games that are marked with [B] have turned out to actually be fine so... unless TOSEC people are play testing 100% or there's something obviously wrong then... I mean there are also games with that aren't marked with [B] that have issues.

You guys are doing a great job; it's very monotonous and in previous years I've assisted TOSEC where I can.

Anyway, Belgo has puts a lot more time into this than what I have so when I get stuck I trust his judgment. Even if it means TOSEC has given that file a [B] flag.

[By the way the above comment doesn't relate to Blaster; haven't checked what files GB Amiga use]

mai 07 February 2016 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1068872)
There are some files in TOSEC though that are named as [B] but these work perfectly and I know that GameBase Amiga also use the same set as me.

In general this is not true, just give me an example and i proof you wrong!
Images, which are marked as bad in current TOSEC release are really bad and in most cases it is even noticable, when playing!
Present day, we have the tools for checking and comparing ADFs(Crashdisk his ADF-Workshop for example).

Here is full list of bad NDOS disks:
Quote:

Blastar (1993)(Core)(Disk 2 of 3)[cr FTH][b doscopy].zip 827 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:07 -a---
Blastar (1993)(Core)(Disk 3 of 3)[cr FTH][b doscopy].zip 739 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:07 -a---
Ghostbusters II (1990)(Activision)(PAL)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr QTX][b doscopy].zip 570 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:10 -a---
Ghostbusters II (1990)(Activision)(PAL)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr QTX][b doscopy].zip 470 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:10 -a---
Lollypop (1995-02-01)(Rainbow Arts)(Disk 1 of 5)[cr PDX][t +28 SXI][b doscop... 660 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:11 -a---
Navy Seals (1991)(Ocean)[cr QTX][t +13 PNS][b doscopy].zip 419 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:12 -a---
Parasol Stars - Rainbow Islands 2 (1992)(Ocean)[cr SR][t +1 SR][b doscopy - ... 468 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:12 -a---
Pit-Fighter (1991)(Tengen - Domark)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr VF][t +3 Ache - Extensor... 311 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:12 -a---
Pit-Fighter (1991)(Tengen - Domark)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr VF][b doscopy].zip 385 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:12 -a---
Blastar (1993)(Core)(Disk 1 of 3)[cr FTH][t +18 ZNT][b dump - doscopy].zip 800 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:07 -a---
Dino Wars (1990)(DigiTek)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr PDX][b dump].zip 774 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:09 -a---
Donk! - The Samurai Duck! (1993)(Supervision)(OCS-AGA)(Disk 2 of 3)[b dump].zip 744 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:09 -a---
Dragon's Lair II - Time Warp (1990)(ReadySoft)(Disk 5 of 7)[cr SR][b dump].zip 600 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:09 -a---
Dragon's Lair II - Time Warp (1990)(ReadySoft)(Disk 6 of 7)[cr SR][b dump].zip 440 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:09 -a---
Great Courts (1989)(Ubi Soft)[cr QTX][b dump].zip 402 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:10 -a---
Kristal, The (1989)(Addictive)(PAL)(Disk 2 of 4)[b dump].zip 404 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:11 -a---
Operation Thunderbolt (1989)(Ocean)(PAL)(Disk 2 of 2)[b dump].zip 576 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:12 -a---
Pro Tennis Simulator (1990)(Codemasters)[cr PDX][b dump].zip 193 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:12 -a---
Realms (1991)(Virgin)(M3)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr FLT][f FLT][b dump].zip 340 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:13 -a---
Starush (1992)(Ubi Soft)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr NMS][t +31 DC][b dump].zip 752 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:13 -a---
Starush (1992)(Ubi Soft)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr NMS][b dump].zip 788 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:13 -a---
Venus the Flytrap (1990)(Gremlin)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr Miracle][b dump].zip 658 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:14 -a---
Zool (1993)(Gremlin)(AGA)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr Access][t +9 Access][b dump].zip 711 KB ZIP-Datei Heute 19:15 -a---

DamienD 07 February 2016 22:27

Ok, just finished running only the .ADF files through the "Commodore Amiga - Games - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2015-12-28_CM).dat" file.

There were 55 files (out of 2213) that TOSEC has marked / renamed with a [b] flag (which weren't there in earlier releases):

Code:

1000 Miglia (1992)(Simulmondo)(en-it)[cr Goonies][t +1 Goonies][b crack].adf
4D Sports Driving v1.2 (1992-01-10)(Mindscape)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr CSL][h TSS][b corrupt file].adf
A-10 Tank Killer v1.0 (1990)(Dynamix)(Disk 2 of 2)[b].adf
Agony (1992)(Psygnosis)(Disk 1 of 3)[cr CSL][f CSL][t +9 TLPI][b corrupt files].adf
Alien Breed II - The Horror Continues (1993)(Team 17)(AGA)(Disk 2 of 4)(1)[cr FLT][b corrupt data].adf
Beast Busters (1991)(Activision)(Disk 2 of 2)[b corrupt files - errdms].adf
Blastar (1993)(Core)(Disk 1 of 3)[cr FTH][t +18 ZNT][b dump - doscopy].adf
Blastar (1993)(Core)(Disk 2 of 3)[cr FTH][b doscopy].adf
Blastar (1993)(Core)(Disk 3 of 3)[cr FTH][b doscopy].adf
Cool Spot (1993)(Virgin)(Disk 1 of 3)[cr PDY][t +10 HLM][b crack].adf
Cool Spot (1993)(Virgin)(Disk 2 of 3)[cr PDY][b crack].adf
Cool Spot (1993)(Virgin)(Disk 3 of 3)[cr PDY][b crack].adf
Count Duckula II Featuring Tremendous Terence (1992)(Alternative)[h QTX][t +2 Palace][b checksum error].adf
Dino Wars (1990)(DigiTek)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr PDX][b dump].adf
Donk! - The Samurai Duck! (1993)(Supervision)(OCS-AGA)(Disk 2 of 3)[b dump].adf
Dragon's Lair II - Time Warp (1990)(ReadySoft)(Disk 5 of 7)[cr SR][b dump].adf
Dragon's Lair II - Time Warp (1990)(ReadySoft)(Disk 6 of 7)[cr SR][b dump].adf
Dune II - The Battle for Arrakis v1.0 (1993)(Virgin)(M3)(Disk 5 of 5)[b checksum error].adf
Dynasty Wars (1990)(U.S. Gold)[cr PDX][t +4 Slipstream][b checksum error].adf
Flimbo's Quest (1990)(System 3)[cr SCX][t +12 Defjam - CCS - ACC][b checksum error].adf
Football Glory v1.01 rev20.31 (1994)(Black Legend)(AGA)(Disk 2 of 3)[b corrupt file].adf
Ghostbusters II (1990)(Activision)(PAL)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr QTX][b doscopy].adf
Ghostbusters II (1990)(Activision)(PAL)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr QTX][b doscopy].adf
Gobliiins v1.1 (1991)(Coktel Vision)(M5)(Disk 3 of 3)[cr CSL][b corrupt file].adf
Godfather, The (1991)(U.S. Gold)(Disk 2 of 6)[b corrupt files].adf
Great Courts (1989)(Ubi Soft)[cr QTX][b dump].adf
Hot Rod (1990)(Activision)[cr PNA][t +2 PNA][b checksum error].adf
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - The Graphic Adventure v1.4 (1989-10-04)(Lucasfilm)(Disk 1 of 3)[cr VF][h TFS][b corrupt file].adf
King's Quest IV - The Perils of Rosella v1.023 (1990-05-30)(Sierra)(Disk 3 of 4)[b corrupt file].adf
King's Quest IV - The Perils of Rosella v1.023 (1990-05-30)(Sierra)(Disk 4 of 4)[b errdms].adf
Kristal, The (1989)(Addictive)(PAL)(Disk 2 of 4)[b dump].adf
Leisure Suit Larry 2 - Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love v1.003 (1989-10-16)(Sierra)(Disk 2 of 4)[cr QTX][b checksum error].adf
Leisure Suit Larry 2 - Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love v1.003 (1989-10-16)(Sierra)(Disk 4 of 4)[cr QTX][b checksum error].adf
Lemmings (1991)(Psygnosis)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr SR][b errdms].adf
Lollypop (1995-02-01)(Rainbow Arts)(Disk 1 of 5)[cr PDX][t +28 SXI][b doscopy].adf
Navy Seals (1991)(Ocean)[cr QTX][t +13 PNS][b doscopy].adf
Operation Thunderbolt (1989)(Ocean)(PAL)(Disk 2 of 2)[b dump].adf
Parasol Stars - Rainbow Islands 2 (1992)(Ocean)[cr SR][t +1 SR][b doscopy - dump].adf
Pit-Fighter (1991)(Tengen - Domark)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr VF][t +3 Ache - Extensors][b doscopy].adf
Pit-Fighter (1991)(Tengen - Domark)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr VF][b doscopy].adf
Pro Tennis Simulator (1990)(Codemasters)[cr PDX][b dump].adf
Realms (1991)(Virgin)(M3)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr FLT][f FLT][b dump].adf
Shaq-Fu (1994)(Ocean)(Disk 5 of 6)[b corrupt file].adf
Side Arms (1989)(GO!)[cr Ackerlight][t +2 Ackerlight][b corrupt gfx].adf
Space Quest II - Vohaul's Revenge v2.0F (1988)(Sierra)[b corrupt file].adf
Starush (1992)(Ubi Soft)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr NMS][t +31 DC][b dump].adf
Starush (1992)(Ubi Soft)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr NMS][b dump].adf
Super Methane Bros (1994)(Apache)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr PDY][f Fastmem DLT][t +9 DLT][b trainer].adf
Total Recall (1990)(Ocean)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr Angels - Defjam][t +4 Supplex][b crack].adf
Tower of Souls (1995)(Black Legend)(AGA)(Disk 1 of 5)[t +3 Lord & Perfection][b].adf
Valhalla and the Lord of Infinity (1994)(Vulcan)(Disk 6 of 6)(Level 4)[cr DLM][b corrupt file].adf
Venus the Flytrap (1990)(Gremlin)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr Miracle][b dump].adf
X-Out (1990)(Rainbow Arts)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr PNA][t +3 Brainstorm - Headwave][b checksum error].adf
Zool (1993)(Gremlin)(AGA)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr Access][t +9 Access][b dump].adf
Zool 2 (1993)(Gremlin)(AGA)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr HLM][f mem configs][t +6 HLM][b trainer].adf

What's strange is that the scan skipped 305 files:

http://s7.postimg.org/9mtp1fo47/ski.jpg

That can't be right; I doubt that I have 305 files that TOSEC doesn't know about...

mai 07 February 2016 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1068900)
Ok, just finished running only the .ADF files through the "Commodore Amiga - Games - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2015-12-28_CM).dat" file.

Good step in right direction!
Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1068900)
[/code] What's strange is that the scan skipped 305 files:

http://s7.postimg.org/9mtp1fo47/ski.jpg

That can't be right; I doubt that I have 305 files that TOSEC doesn't know about...

Maybe educational and PD ADFs in your Dir?

BTW: there are 2 ADFs with manual protection too:
Quote:

King's Quest VI - Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow (1994)(Sierra)(Disk 05 of 10)[cp manual code]
Reunion (1994)(Grandslam)(Disk 6 of 6)(Boot)[cp manual code]

DamienD 08 February 2016 21:33

Ok, so I've starting to look at these [B] files that TOSEC say I have in my collection...

Questions; looking at "/Commodore_Amiga/TOSEC/Games/[ADF] (TOSEC-v2012-12-24_CM)" on the EAB file server and also in these updates that I downloaded from somewhere.

... Commodore Amiga - Games - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2011-12-29_CM)update to(TOSEC-v2012-02-27_CM).rar
... Commodore Amiga - Games - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2012-02-27_update to_TOSEC-v2012-07-02_CM).rar
... Commodore Amiga - Games - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2012-07-02_update to_TOSEC-v2012-09-09_CM).rar
... fix_Commodore Amiga - Games - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2012-12-24_CM).rar
... fix_Commodore Amiga - Games - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2013-09-29_CM).7z
... fix_Commodore Amiga - Games - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2014-02-05_CM).rar
... fix_Commodore Amiga - Games - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2014-07-19_CM).rar
... update_Commodore Amiga - Games - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2012-12-24 to 2013-03-18_CM).rar

Finally searched through the "Commodore Amiga - Games - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2015-12-28_CM).dat" file and there are no good versions of:

a) Alien Breed II - The Horror Continues (AGA)(Disk 2 of 4)(1)
b) Cool Spot - any disks

From memory I can't use the IPFs as I think both have protection (need to check this again though).

Regarding the [B] sets, I did boot both of the above, watch intros, start playing etc... yes I haven't completed until the end of each game but... What am I supposed to use then?

Oh, and there's nothing in GameBase Amiga .ADF wise for these either :sad

mai 08 February 2016 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1069124)


a) Alien Breed II - The Horror Continues - (Disk 2 of 4)(1)

If i remember correctly something was wrong with the Original too, but have to check it closer.
Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1069124)
b) Cool Spot - any disks

http://eab.abime.net/showpost.php?p=994568&postcount=1

Belgarath 08 February 2016 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1069124)

Oh, and there's nothing in GameBase Amiga .ADF wise for these either :sad

Not sure which one you're looking at as Stingrays +12 is in GB Amiga, and my disk 2 (1) of alien breed ii aga isn't the one marked as b corrupt data.
Well I don't know what it shows up in tosec as but it's a different crc

DamienD 08 February 2016 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belgarath (Post 1069133)
Not sure which one you're looking at as Stingrays +12 is in GB Amiga, and my disk 2 (1) of alien breed ii aga isn't the one marked as b corrupt data.
Well I don't know what it shows up in tosec as but it's a different crc

Thanks Belgo, could you possibly upload your complete "Alien Breed II - The Horror Continues [AGA]" set to The Zone! for me :great

This definitely isn't in TOSEC according to the "Commodore Amiga - Games - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2015-12-28_CM).dat" file...

DamienD 08 February 2016 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by mai (Post 1069128)

Ah thank you kindly sir ;)

You haven't had the chance to add this to TOSEC as yet?

DamienD 08 February 2016 23:33

There's no way I'm going to play test all 47 games marked as [b] in my collection :banghead

...so took the easy way out and extracted these 47 games from GameBase Amiga v1.6 :great

Ran all files through the latest "Commodore Amiga - Games - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2015-12-28_CM).dat" file and guess what. Both me and Belgo had similar files now marked as bad in TOSEC:

Code:


1000 Miglia (1992)(Simulmondo)(en-it)[cr Goonies][t +1 Goonies][b crack - dump].adf
A-10 Tank Killer v1.0 (1990)(Dynamix)(Disk 2 of 2)[b].adf
Agony (1992)(Psygnosis)(Disk 1 of 3)[cr CSL][f CSL][t +9 TLPI][b corrupt files].adf
Blastar (1993)(Core)(Disk 3 of 3)[cr FTH][b2 doscopy].adf
Count Duckula II Featuring Tremendous Terence (1992)(Alternative)[h QTX][t +2 Palace][b checksum error].adf
Donk! - The Samurai Duck! (1993)(Supervision)(OCS-AGA)(Disk 2 of 3)[b dump].adf
Dune II - The Battle for Arrakis v1.0 (1993)(Virgin)(M3)(Disk 1 of 5)[cr PDX][t +1 ATX][b2 file missing].adf
Flimbo's Quest (1990)(System 3)[cr SCX][t +12 Defjam - CCS - ACC][b checksum error].adf
Football Glory v1.01 rev20.31 (1994)(Black Legend)(AGA)(Disk 2 of 3)[b corrupt file].adf
Ghostbusters II (1990)(Activision)(PAL)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr QTX][b doscopy].adf
Ghostbusters II (1990)(Activision)(PAL)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr QTX][b doscopy].adf
Gobliiins v1.1 (1991)(Coktel Vision)(M5)(Disk 3 of 3)[cr CSL][b2 corrupt file].adf
Great Courts (1989)(Ubi Soft)[cr QTX][b dump].adf
Kristal, The (1989)(Addictive)(PAL)(Disk 2 of 4)[b dump].adf
Lemmings (1991)(Psygnosis)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr SR][b errdms].adf
Pit-Fighter (1991)(Tengen - Domark)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr ATX][t +19 ATX][b doscopy].adf
Pro Tennis Simulator (1990)(Codemasters)[cr PDX][b dump].adf
Realms (1991)(Virgin)(M3)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr FLT][f FLT][b dump].adf
Reunion (1994)(Grandslam)(Disk 6 of 6)(Boot)[cp manual code].adf
Shaq-Fu (1994)(Ocean)(Disk 5 of 6)[b corrupt file].adf
Starush (1992)(Ubi Soft)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr NMS][t +31 DC][b dump].adf
Starush (1992)(Ubi Soft)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr NMS][b dump].adf
Tower of Souls (1995)(Black Legend)(AGA)(Disk 1 of 5)[t +3 Lord & Perfection][b].adf
Valhalla and the Lord of Infinity (1994)(Vulcan)(Disk 6 of 6)(Level 4)[cr DLM][b corrupt file].adf
Venus the Flytrap (1990)(Gremlin)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr Miracle][b dump].adf

Anyway; thank you mai. I managed to find most of these (same cracker / trainer etc.) without the [b] flag :great

DamienD 08 February 2016 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by mai (Post 1069128)

Just so I don't mess this up...

...could you please provide the correct TOSEC naming convention for these 3 disks mai? ;)

DamienD 08 February 2016 23:40

Oh; also a few sets that GB Amiga and I use have the following: [m bamcopy]

Can you tell me what that means mai? Should I be avoiding those?

Regarding "1000 Miglia" all TOSEC disks are marked with [b]. Does anyone have a good set (I guess not since it hasn't been included as yet)?

Finally, I can't find this anywhere "Great Courts (1989)(Ubi Soft)[cr QTX].adf [CRC 0830453b]". Can any one please upload to The Zone" for me? ;)

Belgarath 08 February 2016 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1069153)
Thanks Belgo, could you possibly upload your complete "Alien Breed II - The Horror Continues [AGA]" set to The Zone! for me :great

This definitely isn't in TOSEC according to the "Commodore Amiga - Games - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2015-12-28_CM).dat" file...

zoned

DamienD 08 February 2016 23:48

You da man, cheers my friend :great

Belgarath 08 February 2016 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienD (Post 1069156)
There's no way I'm going to play test all 47 games marked as [b] in my collection :banghead

...so took the easy way out and extracted these 47 games from GameBase Amiga v1.6 :great

Ran all files through the latest "Commodore Amiga - Games - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2015-12-28_CM).dat" file and guess what. Both me and Belgo had similar files now marked as bad in TOSEC:

Code:


1000 Miglia (1992)(Simulmondo)(en-it)[cr Goonies][t +1 Goonies][b crack - dump].adf
A-10 Tank Killer v1.0 (1990)(Dynamix)(Disk 2 of 2)[b].adf
Agony (1992)(Psygnosis)(Disk 1 of 3)[cr CSL][f CSL][t +9 TLPI][b corrupt files].adf
Blastar (1993)(Core)(Disk 3 of 3)[cr FTH][b2 doscopy].adf
Count Duckula II Featuring Tremendous Terence (1992)(Alternative)[h QTX][t +2 Palace][b checksum error].adf
Donk! - The Samurai Duck! (1993)(Supervision)(OCS-AGA)(Disk 2 of 3)[b dump].adf
Dune II - The Battle for Arrakis v1.0 (1993)(Virgin)(M3)(Disk 1 of 5)[cr PDX][t +1 ATX][b2 file missing].adf
Flimbo's Quest (1990)(System 3)[cr SCX][t +12 Defjam - CCS - ACC][b checksum error].adf
Football Glory v1.01 rev20.31 (1994)(Black Legend)(AGA)(Disk 2 of 3)[b corrupt file].adf
Ghostbusters II (1990)(Activision)(PAL)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr QTX][b doscopy].adf
Ghostbusters II (1990)(Activision)(PAL)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr QTX][b doscopy].adf
Gobliiins v1.1 (1991)(Coktel Vision)(M5)(Disk 3 of 3)[cr CSL][b2 corrupt file].adf
Great Courts (1989)(Ubi Soft)[cr QTX][b dump].adf
Kristal, The (1989)(Addictive)(PAL)(Disk 2 of 4)[b dump].adf
Lemmings (1991)(Psygnosis)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr SR][b errdms].adf
Pit-Fighter (1991)(Tengen - Domark)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr ATX][t +19 ATX][b doscopy].adf
Pro Tennis Simulator (1990)(Codemasters)[cr PDX][b dump].adf
Realms (1991)(Virgin)(M3)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr FLT][f FLT][b dump].adf
Reunion (1994)(Grandslam)(Disk 6 of 6)(Boot)[cp manual code].adf
Shaq-Fu (1994)(Ocean)(Disk 5 of 6)[b corrupt file].adf
Starush (1992)(Ubi Soft)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr NMS][t +31 DC][b dump].adf
Starush (1992)(Ubi Soft)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr NMS][b dump].adf
Tower of Souls (1995)(Black Legend)(AGA)(Disk 1 of 5)[t +3 Lord & Perfection][b].adf
Valhalla and the Lord of Infinity (1994)(Vulcan)(Disk 6 of 6)(Level 4)[cr DLM][b corrupt file].adf
Venus the Flytrap (1990)(Gremlin)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr Miracle][b dump].adf

Anyway; thank you mai. I managed to find most of these (same cracker / trainer etc.) without the [b] flag :great


You should have got them from GB Amiga 2.0, the files are on the eab ftp server. Most of those have been replaced (I think).

I've zoned Great Courts for you as well.

DamienD 09 February 2016 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belgarath (Post 1069164)
You should have got them from GB Amiga 2.0, the files are on the eab ftp server. Most of those have been replaced (I think).

Silly me; that's all I had saved to HDD (just in case) :sad

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belgarath (Post 1069164)
I've zoned Great Courts for you as well.

Cheers :bowdown


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:54.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Page generated in 0.04987 seconds with 11 queries