English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (http://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   project.KGLoad (http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Latest version? (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=47898)

emuola 07 October 2009 08:19

Latest version?
 
I am truly sorry, if I'm asking something very obvious here, but what is the latest version of kgload available?

I found a version from the eab file server that has a time stamp of 2009-06-19. Is this the latest public version available?

One more thing, does this version have the "go to first game beginning with a certain letter" -function already implemented?

Retro-Nerd 07 October 2009 08:45

It's still the same beta that you find in the KGLoad Beta thread.

Quote:

One more thing, does this version have the "go to first game beginning with a certain letter" -function already implemented?
No, you have to wait for the next release. ;)

killergorilla 07 October 2009 10:48

Yep, unfortunately Retro-Nerd is correct.

We're working on the new version as and when we have time, EAB will be the first place I post the news.

emuola 07 October 2009 13:07

Ok, I'll be waiting :)

killergorilla 07 October 2009 13:09

:D

Cool.

Foul 29 April 2010 00:29

time is long ^^ i'm waiting too ^^

seuden 29 April 2010 00:31

For something as cool as KGLoad, I don't think we've been waiting enough.

TCD 29 April 2010 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by seuden (Post 664889)
For something as cool as KGLoad, I don't think we've been waiting enough.

:laughing :great (which doesn't mean that KG would intentionally slow it down...)

killergorilla 29 April 2010 10:57

Sorry guys, all I can say is soon.

Just two more weeks ;)

Retro1234 29 April 2010 11:07

I never realy bothered looking at KGLoad what fetures does it have that make it stand out from AGS?

killergorilla 29 April 2010 11:11

Right now, there is no public release of this version :)

So nothing :)

Be patient, and maybe, lots :)

olesio 02 May 2010 14:51

I do not want create new thred so I'm asking here. Is in a new version there, will be no
problem with screenshots and box images? It will be in png format? I'm asking because
I tried KGLoad under ClassicWB Lite and convert some graphics to iff using PPaint and in
KGLoad the image looks very ugly with only few colors. How to make nice images from
eab png or jpg to iff? And maybe in new version you add some button to stroe selected
game from list to favorites? What you think about it? Because editing text files is not a
comfortable way in my opinion. And maybe you deecide to add search name to KGLoad
which should work - in my opinion - in that way, when user want to seatch some game
named Chicago 90, it press C letter than H letter etc and correct name is selected on a
list and user can confirm with fire button. I use GLoad under WinUAE. So what you think
about my ideas and when new version will be published? Btw, I also send you PM with a
question do you want to place few games in your KGWhd site. It was a few polish titles
and other, but you do not answed to me. Thats all and sorry for my very bad english :)

Jimbo 30 May 2010 02:22

Just wait 2 more weeks ;)

TCD 30 May 2010 11:12

First of all, don't make manual linebreaks because your edit display reached the end ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by olesio (Post 665739)
I do not want create new thred so I'm asking here. Is in a new version there, will be no
problem with screenshots and box images? It will be in png format? I'm asking because
I tried KGLoad under ClassicWB Lite and convert some graphics to iff using PPaint and in
KGLoad the image looks very ugly with only few colors. How to make nice images from
eab png or jpg to iff?

Yes. New version will feature support for screenshots and boxarts. Give it some time and see what KG did there :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by olesio (Post 665739)
And maybe in new version you add some button to stroe selected
game from list to favorites? What you think about it? Because editing text files is not a
comfortable way in my opinion.

Yes. You most likely won't have to edit a textfile anymore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by olesio (Post 665739)
And maybe you deecide to add search name to KGLoad
which should work - in my opinion - in that way, when user want to seatch some game
named Chicago 90, it press C letter than H letter etc and correct name is selected on a
list and user can confirm with fire button.

Yes. That's exactly how it'll work in the next version ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by olesio (Post 665739)
I use GLoad under WinUAE. So what you think
about my ideas and when new version will be published?

Asking for a release date is like pouring a glass of water in the ocean :) It doesn't change anything ;) "When it's done" Yes, that's really the only answer you'll get.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:10.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Page generated in 0.04627 seconds with 11 queries