English Amiga Board

English Amiga Board (https://eab.abime.net/index.php)
-   request.Old Rare Games (https://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   REQ : Diablo (Bomico) ! (https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=4718)

RetroMan 21 May 2002 18:12

REQ : Diablo (Bomico) !

1 Attachment(s)
Anyone got this game ?? TIA.....

Twistin'Ghost 21 May 2002 21:38

I'm pretty sure I have it; will dig it up later this evening.

DPainter 21 May 2002 21:47

I've got a non-compilation disk version sitting around, but I'm sure Twistin' will gladly dump his original. :)

Twistin'Ghost 22 May 2002 00:52

Heck, post your copy! I wish I had the original. If this pic is taken from a current ebay auction, I will have an original!

DPainter 22 May 2002 02:15

Quote:

Originally posted by Twistin' Ghost
Heck, post your copy! I wish I had the original. If this pic is taken from a current ebay auction, I will have an original!
Doh! My copy is Diablo (1986) from Extended Software (that little stone board game). The hunt continues...

andreas 22 May 2002 02:35

well I always like this kind of false alarms :cheese:hoo

Twistin'Ghost 22 May 2002 05:53

Quote:

Originally posted by DPainter
Doh! My copy is Diablo (1986) from Extended Software (that little stone board game). The hunt continues...
You sure it's not the same game as on the screenshots (from the back of the box)? It's certainly the same game as the one I have. Post yours anyhow, though (because if it's different than the one on the box, then I for sure don't have it!)

DPainter 22 May 2002 07:10

Quote:

You sure it's not the same game as on the screenshots (from the back of the box)? It's certainly the same game as the one I have. Post yours anyhow, though (because if it's different than the one on the box, then I for sure don't have it!)

Okay, you got me. I crossed a couple of wires and my brain short circuited. It is the same game as his picture and it's in the Zone, for what it's worth. The game I mistakenly had in mind was Quintette.

I need something like an exhaustive Amiga games database that I can refer to before I post any more of these careless remarks.:laughing (I even submitted it to TOSEC as published by Extended Software!)

RetroMan 22 May 2002 12:17

@DPainter

Thx :)

@Twistin´

This IS from an EBay-Auction but over here in germany, I will bid on it anyway ..... If you want to have box shots, let me know :)

Twistin'Ghost 22 May 2002 14:08

Quote:

Originally posted by RetroMan
@Twistin´

This IS from an EBay-Auction but over here in germany, I will bid on it anyway ..... If you want to have box shots, let me know :)
Hmmm...I've still yet to buy from Germany on ebay, so I'll yield my bids to you. I would surely appreciate coverscans, though, as this one is ultra uncommon. A disk scan and CAPS dump would also be nice, if possible. :cheese

RetroMan 22 May 2002 15:20

Quote:

A disk scan and CAPS dump would also be nice, if possible. :cheese
Sure thing :)

Twistin'Ghost 23 May 2002 01:35

Hey RetroMan - can you PM me a link to that auction? Don't worry...I won't bid on it, I just want to View Seller's Other Auctions. For some reason, none of the German auctions have been showing up for me and some of those are the best ones!