View Full Version : Workbench desktop shortcuts
05 November 2006, 18:18
How can I create shortcuts at workbench ? I want some nice icons on my desktop for some of the apps I use often.
05 November 2006, 18:23
- select the icon you want.
- press right mouse button, and from the top menu select Copy
- now you have another icon called "copy_of_abc123" (abc123 is the name of the original icon)
- take the new icon, and drop it on the desktop
- rename it to what you like and enjoy!
05 November 2006, 18:54
but no, when I reboot, it disappears.
05 November 2006, 19:00
05 November 2006, 19:11
retroman, you're the man ! :bowdown thanks
05 November 2006, 19:12
oh, man I am lameee.... :lol
I forgot it, too much time without a working amiga :(
vBulletin® v3.7.0, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.